Confessions

A/N: I think this is a good place to start the countdown...let's start at 5 🤔🙃🤓 I can always change it if necessary 😏😂😘

PS: Y/F/N = your full name
~*~

Hobi's Pov:
Pregnant?

Y-Y/n is....was....pregnant?

A fresh wave of nausea overwhelmed me as I watched Yoongi-hyung sleep on the bed next to JK.

Flashback
"HYUNG!" We yelled as Yoongi collapsed to his knees, crying violently before he vomited. Jiminie ran out for the nurse as Joon-ah and Taehyung tried helping him up, but he shook them off, hugging himself instead.

Tears flooded my eyes at the sight. I'm sorry hyung, this is all my fault.

When Jiminie returned with the nurse, she quickly helped Yoongi-hyung stand, but he shoved her away, demanding to see Y/n.

"You can't." She said sternly, still trying to be polite. "Y/n-ssi is still in intensive care, and it's after hours. If you really want her to get better quickly, you will let her rest."

"Fuck you!" Yoongi-hyung shouted, startling everyone. "Do you know who I am?! Who we are?! I. WANT. TO. SEE. HER."

Turning a deep shade of red, the nurse quickly left the room; only to return a few moments later with the doctor. After several minutes of arguing between the hospital staff and Yoongi-hyung, Jiminie and Joonie stepped in and explained who Y/n was to him. To us.

It didn't help. Yoongi continued to yell, obviously in a rage, until the doctor ordered him sedated and placed on a bed beside Jungkook-ah.

End Flashback

I'm so sorry, hyung.

"You need to tell him." A voice mumbled quietly from beside me, jolting me from my thoughts.

"J-Jin-hyung!"

"Shh." He raised a finger to his lips and nodded at the others asleep throughout the room. "Don't wake them." He frowned as he looked around. "What happened?"

I sighed and raked a hand through my hair. "I messed up."

Grinning, he sat up. "Let's get some food and you can tell me about it."

~*~

As Jin-hyung and I sat in the VIP cafe at the hospital, I reminded him of what he already knew - that I was responsible for BangPd-nim's idea to stir rumors of Yoongi-hyung and Irene before the comebacks - and explained what he didn't: the reason why.

I waited nervously for my oldest hyung to speak. For a long time, he was quiet, staring at his coffee blankly; but when he finally looked at me, it was as if he couldn't decide whether to be angry or surprised or both.