First

A/N: For story purposes, our anon pov is 26 🙃
~*~

??? POV:
I ran my finger over my lock screen and smiled. It was a photo of Yoongi on stage, exactly as I liked him- wild, fierce, and completely unleashed. When he was like this, he didn't care about anyone or anything, just his music.

Until Y/n showed up.

Flashback:
"What do you mean it's over, Oppa~?" I asked, playing cute and hoping I had misheard him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and glanced around the stage, obviously looking for someone, and it wasn't his group. They were next to us on stage, rehearsing for their performance at tonight's award ceremony. Or me. He couldn't keep his eyes on me for longer than a half second.

"Oppa~~" I whined, stomping my foot. He needed to pay attention to me. What is so important?

Finally he looked at me, his expression cold and unreadable. "You heard me. It's over. Not like we were ever anything to begin with."

I caught his wrist as he tried walking away, my stomach dropping to my feet. "W-we slept together, Oppa. Take responsibility~" I tried smiling. "What if I'm pregnant?"

This time he snorted and ripped his hand away from me like I was disgusting. "We used condoms, Joy." He leaned closer and hissed into my ear, "Besides...Red Velvet can't afford a scandal; and even if you were, what makes you so sure it's mine?" When he pulled back and smiled at me, it was cold and his voice dripped with sarcasm. "There's a reason I asked you out, and it's not because I liked you."

His words repeated themselves in my head until I was shaking in anger and humiliation. I'd known what he was, that he only took what he wanted from girls stupid enough to be with him before getting bored and moving on, but I was different. We had been dating for almost three months, no one had lasted that long.

"But Op-"

Suddenly his eyes flicked past me and narrowed on something over my shoulder. "What is she doing?" He muttered, cutting me off and abandoning me, jumping off the stage and jogging across the room.

Furious, I watched him approach a pretty foreigner. She was holding several boxes and seemed ready to topple over when he began berating her. "Yah!" He grabbed some of the boxes from her. "It's dangerous to- AHH!" The girl kicked him in the shin the walked to the stage where BTS were laughing.

Yah! Who the hell are you? How dare you kick my Yoongi?!

"What's wrong?" Irene asked stopping beside me. "Who...oh Yoongi-ssi." She smiled. I glared at the blush creeping under her makeup. She'd had a crush on him for ages, and when she found out we were dating she'd ignored me for a week, but he was mine first and I wouldn't give him up for anyone or anything.

"Who's the foreigner?" I asked, my nails biting into my palm. Yoongi hadn't taken his eyes off of her and looked like a lost puppy sulking behind her as he joined his group.

Irene frowned, watching the girl laugh with Jungkook and Jimin. "I think that's Y/n-ssi. She's a friend of Sehun-oppa's."

Y/n. What a hideous name. "I don't like her."

Rolling her eyes, Irene patted my arm. "None of the female idols do, except BlackPink. She's too close to Bangtan and EXO. Come on," she tugged my arm "we have soundcheck next."

End Flashback

My phone vibrated with a new message and I smiled. Eun-ji had been the best thing to happen in my life after Y/n had ruined it, and tonight she was going to help me fix it.