Yours, Mine (Pt.2)

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS!! 😳🥺 50K+ VIEWS?!?! 😭😭😭 *ugly cries* 💖❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💗💓💞 THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭🙇🏻‍♀️😭🙇🏻‍♀️😭🙇🏻‍♀️ I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!!! 🙈🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤ YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
I'll post a special tomorrow as a thank you 😘😆😍 *HUGS*
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
"If you keep looking at me like that sweetheart, I'm going to think you want something to eat that isn't on the table..." Yoongi grinned as he caught me staring at him. Again.

I flushed violently and quickly looked back at the tv. My favorite action movie was on but I couldn't stop myself from peeking over at him. Pabo was asleep on his shoulder, his little head nestled in the crook of Yoongi's neck and it would make for a perfect picture if I could just snap one without the rapper noticing. Except every time I snuck my phone out, Yoongi looked at me. It was like he had a sixth sense for pictures.

All I want is one damned reminder - that you're actually being sweet and considerate, you jerk. Because if this is a dream...and I wake up alone again, I think I'll cry.

Chuckling, Yoongi smirked and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, making my lungs freeze.

"Relax." He murmured, his eyes burning into me. "You're so nervous. This is supposed to be relaxing, sweetheart."

Easy for you to say...I feel like I'm going to die.

Embarrassed, I shifted away from him and glanced at my phone so it wasn't too obvious I was trying to open the camera or that I had turned a violent shade of red. How the hell do you irritate me and make me soft at exactly the same time? But when I saw my screen, guilt washed over me.

No. Stop it. You haven't done anything wrong....there's nothing to feel guilty about....right?

Positioning myself so Yoongi couldn't see what I was doing, I opened Kookie's messages, ignoring the way my heart rate sped up.

[Kook 👶🏻🐇💗: Happy birthday, Noona 🥳

Are you home yet?

Did you have any cake?

Have you made your wish, yet?
I have a suggestion....
look at your panda 😉]

I did as he said and lifted the bracelet clad wrist, his earlier words making my lips twitch. Ever since he'd given it to me and suggested I smile when I look at it, I did. Every time. Then I quickly slapped my forehead, screaming internally.

Stop it, you twit. He's your friend...and as good as Yoongi's brother. WHO IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. RIGHT. NOW.

My stomach turned. It had been ages since Yoongi had done anything like this for me, and here he was making an effort, while I was busy thinking about someone else. Tears filled my eyes and I swallowed the sudden sob clawing at my throat.

I'm a hypocrite. After what he put me through, I'm doing the same thing! And...and what if your imagining things,Y/n?! Huh?! Kookie is just being nice! Don't read into things and start causing problems!

A sudden twist in my stomach made me whimper and I shot from my seat, rushing to the restroom. I was going to be sick.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I watched as Y/n jumped from the couch and dashed down the hall, my eyebrows creasing together as she vanished into the bathroom.