Kookies 'n Cream

A/N: *ahem* CLEAN UP IN AISLE 7!! 😱😂🤫🙃 Consider yourself warned 😇🤦🏻‍♀️😏
~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
For a long moment, I leaned against the doorframe and watched Y/n cook. She was humming along to Euphoria, swaying to the music as she sliced a daikon.

Warmth spread through me and I smiled, unable to stop myself from sneaking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She tensed in surprise, but relaxed as I began singing against her ear.

"Take my hands now,
you are the cause of my euphoria.
Euphoria...
Close the door now,
when I'm with you I'm in utopia."

Slowly, she turned around, a small frown drawing her eyebrows together. "Kookie? What...what are you doing?" Her voice was quiet and shy, but I couldn't detect any anger.

"Telling you the truth." I whispered, touching out foreheads together and closing my eyes, before I dove down and sealed my mouth against hers.

For a heartbeat she went stiff, but then her body softened against mine and I moaned, drunk on her lips. She was sweet and soft and everything I could have ever dreamed of.

Reaching down, I cupped her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs wrapping around me instinctively, pressing closer to my erection. Grunting and without breaking the kiss, I placed her on the counter and began working on the buttons of her blouse, breaking them in my desperation for her skin. 

"K-Kookie-ah~" she hummed as I trailed kisses down the column of her throat, stopping to nibble every so often so I could leave my marks.

When her shirt fell open, I nearly whimpered, finally able to touch that smooth skin. Skimming my hands over her stomach, I cupped her breasts and began massaging them, eager to hear her say my name again and again.

"Noona..." I groaned, my bulge almost unbearable.

Pulling me close, her mouth assaulted mine, nibbling and biting my lower lip while she used her tongue to sweep away the sting, all while her right hand reached down and freed me from my jeans.

"S-shit." At this rate I would cum in my pants before I had a proper taste of her.

Brushing her hand away, I dipped my head and took one of her pert nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip as she gripped my hair. While my mouth worked on her chest, I slipped my under her sweats and began stroking her center, making her breath hitch.

It was perfect.

"K-Kookie...." she panted, trying to pull my head up. "P-please..."

"Whatever my Princess wants," I grinned, stealing another kiss before I moved the material blocking my hand and slid two fingers inside her. I smiled. "So wet..."

She threw herself at my chest, kissing my neck in between moaning my name as I teased her clit, massaging the nub with my thumb as the others pumped and curled inside her. As her orgasm rocked her, I licked my fingers clean and then yanked her bottoms off.

Then I freed myself from my boxers and pulled her hips to the edge of the coutner. "Ca-"

She stopped me with a kiss, then nodded, her eyes practically glowing. "Do it."

In a second I was inside her, grunting at how tightly she squeezed me. "S-shit, Noona...." I panted as I slowly moved my hips, "y-you're so tight."

Without a word, she bit her lip and nodded, her eyes fluttering shut with a gasp as I pulled almost completely out before sliding back in again.

"Aaa-ahhh~" she hissed, as I increased the speed, the sounds of our skin slapping together filling the kitchen.

Y/n pulled me close and swallowed my grunts, kissing me senseless as I rode her, until neither one of us could breathe and we were both gasping for air.

"Ahhh~ K-Kookie.....I-"

I rocked her harder, feeling her walls tighten around me as her orgasm neared. "C-cum for me, P-Princess..."

With a shriek, she followed directions and the force of her walls contracting around me pushed me over the edge. I was barely able to pull out as my own orgasm dropped me to my knees.

"I love you...." I gasped, when I could finally form words.

~*~

WHOOOMP.

The impact against my face had me shooting upright with a gasp, but it was the face staring down at me that cleared the lingering sleep from my brain.

"H-hyung....what-"

"We need to talk," Jin said, crossing his arms over his chest, the pillow he'd weaponized still clutched tightly in his hand.

Oh god....

I cleared my throat and tried not to sound nervous. "W-what about?"

Cocking an eyebrow he glanced at the wet spot on my jeans I had just realized was there, and bent over until his eyes were level with mine. "Cum for me Princess~"

Oh.

Shit.

Straightening up he frowned at me. "Pali. You're lucky I found you and not the others. Now go change into your sweats before anyone else sees this."

"N-ne."

Horrified, I got off the couch in one of the studio lounges and headed for the locker room.

How the hell am I going to explain this?

~*~

A/N: 🙃😇🙈