Jin for Two

Y/N's Pov:
Did....

Did he....?

DID THAT ASSHOLE JUST GET OFF WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE?!?!

I sat on the bathroom floor, stunned, staring at what I considered my now contaminated phone.

WHAT THE FUCK, MIN YOONGI!!

Furious, I shot up and ran the faucet. Not only had he threatened Baekhyun, he'd done that too?! I scrubbed my face with cold water, grabbed a towel, and yelled into it. Why wouldn't he leave me alone? I glared at my reflection and wished for a moment, it was him.

"Really, what is wrong with you? You have someone you can do that with, don't involve me in your sex games." I hissed.

You know that's not the problem...

Groaning, I shut my eyes, stupidly hoping that would silence the dark little voice in my mind. It didn't need to tell me what the problem was. I could feel the problem. Huffing, I put the towel back and tried to ignore the tingling between my legs.

You are such an ass, Yoongi...

"And I'm an idiot." I groaned, slapping my forehead.

I'd gone months without sex, convinced I didn't need it- or him- to enjoy myself, but one bloody phone call and I was back to wanting him.

Honestly though, who could blame me?! What kind of living human being could look at him, or hear him like that and NOT get turned on?!

The man was a walking invitation for sex. He always had been. Some people fell for his voice or passion, others for his swag or that goofy side he occasionally let out, and some just loved his appearance, but it all ended at the same place: desire. He could make anyone want him.

Attraction was never the problem...

"Stop it. You're not allowed to think that way. It doesn't matter if it's a lie, but fake it 'till you make it..." I ordered myself, taking a deep breath. "Min Yoongi doesn't have an effect on you."

And at some point, I'll believe that.

A quick once-over ensured I looked relatively human, if tired. Kyungsoo's soup had helped settle my nerves, but I would need a solid nap - away from crazy housekeepers and exes - if I wanted to be my best, and I would need to be. Whatever he was up to, dealing with Yoongi like this couldn't be half-assed. A shiver ran up my spine as I remembered his vow to use my friends against me if he found them again.

Pabo. It's not like you cared before.

Irritated, I quickly called my secretary and told her I would work from home the next few days, then left the bathroom.

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
Jin hyung and I sat patiently at the table waiting for Y/N, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't awkward. We'd been out shopping when Sehun called, and being overprotective, Jin hyung hadn't let me come alone. He didn't trust them anymore.

After Y/N left, our relationship with EXO and Blackpink had struggled. They blamed us for not protecting her, and we held them responsible for how Yoongi hyung changed without her. If they hadn't helped hide her from him, things wouldn't be so bad now. Jimin and Kai were able to stay friends, but the rest of us avoided each other unless there was no other choice.

I wonder if this is what divorce is like? People forced into taking sides...

Flashback