Kill Me Softly

A/N: Guys!!! I need you to pick your surprise 😍🤓😇 Your choices are: A special for this book, or a sneak peak at the 1st chapter for Birdsong both are ready and whichever one you want will go up tonight 😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰 I LOVE YOU! Please eat well and take care of yourselves ❤❤❤ I will check in when I come back in a few hours 😏🙃😈🙈
~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
"I love you." I mumbled against her lips, my throat constricting. "Babygirl...please."

The sound of people running barely registered in my mind as I watched Y/n's eyes flutter shut. If it wasn't for the weak pulse I could see at the column of her neck, I would think she was dead.

Stay with me, jagi, please...

"H-Hyu-OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Namjoon-ah yelled, dropping to the floor beside me, horror spreading over his features as his hands reached for Y/n.

Instinctively, I held her tighter. I didn't want anyone else to touch her...to hurt her. Joon-ah carefully placed his hand on my arm, drawing my attention to his worried eyes.

"We have to stop the bleeding, Yoongi-ssi. She's lost..." he glanced at the stains on the floor and winced. "She's lost too much as it is..." He glanced between me and Y/n and I realized he was asking my permission.

Hesitantly, I nodded. If there was anyone else in the world I could trust with her right now, it would be my members. Carefully, I shifted her into Joonie-ah's arms and wiped the tears from my face, not caring about the blood that stained my skin.

"Call the police, Joon-ah." I whispered, standing up as my eyes scanned the room. Joy was gone. "Get an ambulance."

Where are you, you piece of shit?!

"YOONGI-HYUNG! Y/N-SSI!!"

I flinched as Tae and Jimin yelled in unison, running towards us in a panic. "W-what's going o-on?" Tae asked, his eyes huge as he watched Joonie-ah try and staunch the blood from Y/n's abdomen.

I ignored him and pointed at them. "Stay here and help. Call the cops and make sure they get here quickly; I'll be back."

"W-wait!" Jimin called out, obviously worried. "Where are you going?! What if the person who did this is still here?!"

My fists clenched at my side. She better be. I'm going to fucking kill her. I turned and spoke quietly, not wanting them to see me like this. "Keep her safe, Jiminie." I ordered before running after Joy.

~*~

Found you.

She'd done the easy thing and run outside; and now she was struggling with the car the others must have arrived in, yanking on the locked door.

"Going somewhere?" I called, slowly approaching her. There was no where she could go now, that I wouldn't be able to follow.

She froze and I smiled watching the way her body tensed. My turn. "It's rude to leave your own party so early." I hummed.

"Y/n did." She sneered, turning to face me.

"Say her name one more time..." I growled, hiding my surprise. There was another person in the car.

Who the....IRENE?!

~*~

"It didn't have to be this way, Oppa." Joy yelled, glaring at me as the gun she still clutched trembled in her hand. "We could have been happy together!"

"Tch. Who the hell would be happy with a bitch like you?" I kept my eyes on her but kept the car in sight as well, so I knew what Irene was doing. After everything that had happened, I wouldn't trust any of them again.