Smile

A/N: Hii my loves~~~ 😘❤❤❤❤ Just to tell you I love you and I hope I'm not torturing you too much? 🤦🏻‍♀️🙃😱 Also, if you really want to feel it, listen to:

Okay, I love you bye bye 😭😭😭😘❤
~*~

Y/N's POV:
I ran without paying any attention to where I was going. It felt like my heart had been broken all over again and if I didn't run now, I'd just fall to the floor and cry.

Dodging the crowds backstage was hard enough, but the high heels and tears made it almost impossible. Slipping, I rolled my ankle and stumbled forward, crashing straight into a hard chest and a pair of very strong arms.

"Noona?"

Kookie's surprised face was staring down at me and I immediately burst into sobs, sliding to the floor. Of everyone here, why did it have to be him?

"N-noona! What's wrong?!" He dropped down beside me and cupped my face making me look at him.

"I-it...h-hurts." I gasped, clutching at my chest. It was hard to breathe, and what I could manage only came in short, painful gasps. It was making me feel lightheaded and scared.

Without another word, Kookie scooped me up and carried me in his arms, carefully navigating his way through the crowds. "Shh..." he soothed as he walked, "it's okay. I've got you."

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded, hiccuping into him. I'm such an idiot. What did I expect? That he'd been magically forced into bed with them? No one can force Min Yoongi into anything.

Jungkook brought us back to BP's private dressing room away from the noise, and set me down on the couch before crouching in front of me. I swiped at the tears that wouldn't stop and frowned, embarrassed and ashamed. Youre an adult damnit. Stop crying like a child.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I hiccuped. "I c-can't-"

He flicked my forehead and made jolt. "You don't need to apologize." The smile he gave me was soft and sweet and made me feel worse. Why couldn't Yoongi treat me this way? With care and consideration. Why did he only break my heart and leave the pieces for others to pick up?

"Aish," Kookie groaned, pulling me into a tight hug and rubbing my back. "Let it out, Noona. Just let it all out."

And just like that, I bawled into his chest.

~*~

Yoongi's POV:
The moment Y/n left the room, I screamed and dropped to the floor, tears running down my face. How could I have been so stupid?! Bending forward, I slammed my first against the floor, trying to ignore the hole in my chest.

"Jagi...please..." I cried, unable to breath properly. "Mian..."

What I wouldn't give to go back and stop all this from happening. Groaning, I pressed my head to the cement, not noticing the door open behind me.

"Hyung!"

I looked at Hobi as he rushed to my side. "What happened?? Where's Y/n-ah?"

"S-she left," I choked "again." I fisted my hands in my hair and shut my eyes. "I'm going t-to lose her."

Hobi sank to the floor beside me and carefully patted my back. "She wouldn't..."

But I shook my head, remembering the way she had looked at me. The anger and betrayal I had caused. "She w-will."