Panic

Peter was thrashing in his sheets which were wrapped around him tightly, making him feel trapped. All of a sudden, he was in the lake and under the building at the same time. Dust and water filling his lungs as concrete and his parachute trap him, unable to move. To breathe. He tried to calm himself, but it just keeps getting worse. Eventually, he started screaming. This caused all the avengers to run to Peters room, Tony got there first. As soon as he saw what was happening, he knew what to do. He quickly, but gently, took the sheets off of Peter and began to shake him awake. It took a while, but he woke up. Tears streaming down his face. He looked around the room in fear.
"Hey kiddo, you're okay. Wherever you think you are right now, you're not there. You're home and you're with me and all the other avengers." Tony spoke in a soft voice that was reserved for Peter. Peter latched on to Tony as he began to sob. The avengers slowly left, thinking they could help after.
"I was so scared. I thought I was going to die." Peter started stuttering as he kept rambling.
"It's okay, underoos, you're not in the lake anymore." Peter shook his head.
"It wasn't just the lake," Peter whispered. He grabbed tighter as he began to explain. "Do you remember moving day? When the plane crashed?" Tony nodded.
"Of course. You stopped Toomes.(is that how it's spelt? Is that even right?)"Peter shook his head tiredly.
"That's not all that happened." Tony rubbed his back, waiting for him to continue. "We were in a warehouse, his little flying thing was flying around like one does. It didn't hit me, so I thought it just had bad aim. But then he said he wasn't trying to hit me. It happened so quickly and the building collapsed and I didn't know what to do. And even though I got myself out, it still scares me. And it's stupid that it scares me because I saved myself!"
Tony pulled away slightly.
"Peter, it is never stupid to be afraid after having a traumatic experience. I still have panic attacks from things that happened 10 years ago. This happened last year. You have every right to be scared. And don't call your fears stupid, the avengers will get offended." Peter laughed slightly, win, and he nodded as there was a knock on the door. Natasha walked in.
"Hey petey. You feelin' better?" Peter nodded as he smiled at his not-really-but-really aunt. She smiled back at him, something that surprises the avengers everyday, and pulled him into a hug.
"Come on. Let's go watch Disney movies." As the night progressed, everyone fell asleep as The Little Mermaid played in the background.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So, this wasn't great, but I'm hoping to get better. Also most of these are going to be very cliche because everything has been done. I might include some personal experiences In here, but who knows. As always I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!