Like You

Send me requests please, I'm running out of ideas

               "I just wanted to be like you."
                "And I wanted you to be better." Peter looked down as he held back tears. They continued to talk until Tony took Peters suit and Peter made his way back to the apartment in an oversized shirt and hello kitty pants. He kept his head down as he received sympathetic glances. He trudged through the streets until he made his way to his home. He knocked on the door and was met with a concerned and angry May. She began rambling about how she called five police stations. Peter cut her off and she noticed his red and puffy eyes.
"I lost the Stark internship." Mays anger faded and she gave Peter a concerned look. She asked what happened.
"I don't know. I tried really hard and he- you know. I messed up." He sunk into the chair and May began to run her fingers through Peters hair. She began to comfort him until she told him to take a shower. He laughed sadly and nodded his head before making his way to his room. He took a quick shower and put on a sweatshirt and some sweatpants before grabbing an Ironman figurine from his shelf. He stared at it as he sat on his bed. He fiddled with it in his hands before letting out a sigh.
               "How could I be better than Ironman?"

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: here's a little something that I wrote while FaceTiming my friend so she was distracting me. I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace