Adomania part 2

I have a story idea that I think is really cool and I really want to write it, but I don't know if people will like it. This one wouldn't end like 'Pardon?'. I have a full plan set out for this story. Let me know if you would read it. Alright, you can read now. I'm sorry.

14 years old—
"Alright, Pete. Are you ready for your lame field trip to whatsitcalled?" Peter let out a small chuckle as he put on his jacket.
"Just because I'm going to Oscorp doesn't mean I like Stark towers any less." Tony smiled at him and ruffled his hair.
"Damn straight. Okay, we can go now." Peter laughed again and followed his dad to the car.
—time skip—
"Hey Pete. Are you okay? You look a little pale." Tony asked as Peter got in the passenger seat. The teen just nodded slowly.
"I'm fine. I guess I just ate something weird while I was there."
"Alright bubs. But if you need anything let me know. Okay?" Peter just gave Tony a soft smile and a nod. Later that night, he rubbed his kids back as he threw up all the food he had that day.
—a couple months later—
Tony sat on the couch as he held Peter. The kid was sobbing into his dads chest and his hands were still stained red.
"I should've done something. I could've done something. Why didn't I do anything?" Tony just shushed his kid and held him closer.
"This was not your fault Peter. Don't blame yourself." Peter didn't listen as he continued to cry into the mans chest.
Tony and the rest of the Avengers didn't think much of the new vigilante in Queens a few months later.
—15 years old—
Tony didn't want to drag Peter into the Avengers problems, so he wanted to keep him far away. He was going to tell him to stay with May for a few weeks, but when he went to Peters room, he wasn't there. He knew the kid was supposed to be home but he wasn't. Tony began to panic until Friday spoke.
"Sir, Spider-Man has been our for almost two hours." Tony quickly changed into his suit and went to where Friday said the hero was last seen. When he got there, he saw him. And apparently he saw Tony too. He jumped up, cutting his arm on some metal, then ran away.
"Hey! Spider-kid! Where are you going?" Tony let out a sigh before looking down at the blood on the cement.
"Fri, can you identify who's blood this is?" The AI seems to pause for a minute before answering.
"I don't think you'll like the answer boss."
—a few hours later—
Tony watched as the kid slowly crawled through the window, trying to be quiet. He watched as he closed it, slowly put himself into the floor before letting out a relieved sigh and taking the mask off. He turned around and his eyes widened as he saw Tony.
"Heyyy, dad. How's it going?" Tony just gave Peter a blank look before shaking his head and starting to lecture the kid. And if the kid got a new, safer, suit later that week, no one needed to know.
—16 years old—
They were on Titan. By they, Tony meant him and Peter and some other people. The problem was, Peter wasn't supposed to be there. They almost won, but they didn't. Peter almost got the gauntlet off. They were so close. And then it was ruined because of poor anger management. Tony didn't want to blame the guy, but it was really hard not to when Thanos left and they were alone. Then, they all started o disappear. Tony heard Strange say 'there was no other way' before he turned to dust. He looked down at his hands, expecting to change as well. But something worse happened.
"Dad?" Tony turned quickly with a look of fear in his eyes. Oh god, not him. Peter was changing slowly. He saw the pain in the kids eyes as he stumbled forward.
"I don't know what's happening." He fell into Tony's arms and Tony held him tight, trying to keep him together. He was failing.
"I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. Daddy, please." Tony tried to stop his tears as he heard his kid beg for his dad to help him. Tony laid him on the ground and cradled the kids head in his hand. Peters tear filled eyes met Tony's and he tried to give a reassuring smile by it didn't even reach his lips.
"I'm sorry." He looked away as he disappeared. Tony fell forward before sitting up and holding the hand covered in dust against his face. A tear slid down his face before the blue girl placed a hand on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: last day of school my dudes. Now I have two months before I have to go back. I wish we had more time. But I can write more, I guess. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace