Tony Has A Sixth Sense

Here's an extra story just because some people haven't seen Endgame when I'm writing this so they didn't read the last chapter.

"So Peter, if you're swinging around and you fall, you can just use your webs and... catch yourself right?" Ned asked while laying on Peters bed. Peter looked up at him in confusion.
"Um, yeah. I guess so." Ned nodded thoughtfully before sitting upright on Peters bed.
"So that means you could safely do a back flip off the Empire State Building if you wanted to?" Peters eyes light up and a smile grows on his face. He opens his mouth to speak but before he can, Tony opens the door quickly and points an accusing finger at Ned.
"Absolutely not!"
—right before// in a meeting room—
The team were all sitting around a desk. They were having a meeting to discuss what they were going to do because of the tension after the civil war. They began talking and then Tony sat up suddenly. The team looked at him in confusion.
"What's wrong Tony?" Steve asked as he leaned forward slightly. Tony stood up while shaking his head.
"Peters planning something stupid." He walked out of the room and the team watched in confusion. The team looked over to Rhodey and saw a fond smile on his face as he shook his head. They were confused when they heard loud laughing. A few minutes later, Tony walked in, rubbing his temples. Rhodey looked at him with a smirk.
"What did the kid do now Tones?" Tony just sighed before he answered in a tired voice.
"They were talking about how it was possible to do a back flip off the Empire State Building safely." The team just looked at him in shock before the door opened again. They looked and saw a kid that couldn't be older than seventeen. He was laughing as he saw Tony's face.
"We were just kidding Mr.Stark." Tony looked up at him with a blank expression.
"No you weren't. You were planning to do it." Peter just laughed again and gave a small shrug. He looked at the team and waved to them before leaving the room. They all just looked at the door in confusion. Except Natasha. She liked that kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: two more weeks of school. Praise the lords. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace