Chapter 94

Important question. Once this story reaches 100 chapters should I keep writing in this one, make another story, or just stop writing Oneshots? Let me know. Alright, continue.

               "Alright Stark, get used to this room. You'll be here for a while." The door closes and Tony let's out a sigh. He closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing when he heard shuffling on the other side of the room. His eyes open and he tried to see in the darkness.
               "Who's there?" There was a quiet sniffle and then more shuffling. A small body came out of the darkness and Tony's heart dropped.
               "My... my name's Peter, sir." It was a young boy, couldn't be older than sixteen.
               "Hi Peter. I'm Tony. Are you okay?" Peter began to nod but then he shook his head. Tony tried to stand up and he hissed as a cut stretched. Peters eyes widened and he shuffled towards Tony.
               "Are you okay Tony?" Tony gave the kid a soft smile.
               "I'm fine Pete. Just a scratch. What are you doing here?" Peter shrugged.
               "I don't know. My parents threw me in here when I was five." Tony's heart broke.
               "How old are you now, Pete?" Peter began to do the math in his head, whispering words every once in a while.
               "I think I should be about fourteen." He reached his hand out, noticing how Peter flinched, and rubbed at the cut on his eyebrow.
               "Who did this to you?"
               "The scientist. He sticks a lot of needles in me. Says it's for an experiment but I don't know what that experiment is. It hurts." Tony just runs his fingers through Peters hair and the kid leans into it. He smiles down at the boy.
               "I'll find a way to get us out, Pete." Peter just shook his head and looked up at Tony.
               "I've already tried. They get me every time. One time I accidentally punched this one guy and he flew back. I don't know how that happened. It scared me and that allowed someone to get me." Tony just kept staring at this kid then let out a small chuckle.
               "You punched one of those guys?"
—time skip—
               It's only been a few days since Tony's been captured, but it has been one of the worst experiences in his life. Not because they hurt him, they rarely did anything to Tony. It was because of what they did to the kid. Thy would drag Peter out of the room as he begged them to leave him alone. Tony tried to stop them, but other guards held him back. Peter would be gone for what felt like hours then he would come back unconscious. The kid would have nightmares, understandably so, and Tony would hold him once he woke up. He needed to help this kid. One day, he guessed Peter just had enough. The men came in to take Peter away, but before they could trap him, Peter punched one of them. He flew back into the wall and left a dent. Peters eyes widened as he froze, as well as everyone else, before the other people went after him. He knocked them out easily then turned to Tony.
               "What the hell was that?" He asked. Tony just stared at the kid and shook his head. He noticed Peters breathing speed up.
               "Hey, Peter, I need you to calm down alright?" He placed his hands on Peters shoulders and the kid looked up at him with fear in his eyes.
               "What did I do? How did I do that?" Tony just shook his head again.
               "I don't know kid. But if we get out of here, we can go to my tower and see what's happening." Peter froze again.
               "More experiments?" Tony cursed under his breath and gripped Peters shoulders tighter.
               "No. Nothing like they put you through. There'll barely be any needles. You should know I'm one of the good guys." He smiled at Peter and the kid smiled back, relaxing slightly.
               "Okay, now we need to go. You're strength might actually help us. Don't be scared to use it Pete. These guys deserve it." Peter nodded his head.
—time skip—
               "Do you know what happened to him, Bruce?" The man just sighed as he looked between Tony and Peter.
               "This is gonna sound weird, but the people who experimented with you mixed spider DNA with yours. I would like to test how that affects you, but I know it can make you uncomfortable, so we'll just have to wait to see how this whole thing works." Peter looks at him with a wide smile.
               "So, you're saying I have superpowers?" Tony rolled his eyes but stopped when he saw Bruce nod his head.
               "Basically, yes. That's why I want to test everything it has affected, but we should probably wait." Peter just shook his head.
               "No. Let's test everything we can now. It'll be fun." Tony just let out a laugh and ruffled the kids hair.
               "Alright, you two do that. I'm gonna go fix up a room for you Peter." Peters smile brightened and Tony smiled back. He pulled the kid into a quick side hug then left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I woke up dehydrated and I feel greeeat. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace