Proud

I think this is really cute, but I don't know how to write. Enjoy anyways.

Peter ran into the tower, multiple envelops in his arms. He was sliding through the halls with how fast he was going.
"Mr.Stark! I have something really exciting to tell you!" He yelled through the halls. He turned right again and ran into another person. Peter looked up quickly and his eyes widened.
"I'm so sorry Mr.Captain America sir. I just need to tell Tony something." Steve looked at the kid with confusion and amusement.
"Who are you kid? How did you get in? And what do you need to tell Tony?" The kid began to stutter out an explanation when Tony came around and put his arm around the boys shoulder.
"Hey Pete. What's all that?" Peter looked surprised before his excitement came back.
"I have really big news Mr.Stark. May told me I should tell you now." Tony smiled down at the kid, confusing Steve.
"Alright, lets go to the kitchen!" They all walked in and all the avengers were there. Peter became speechless as he saw everyone. The avengers were as well. Tony was laughing.
"Peter, meet the avengers. Avengers, meet Peter!" Peter waved quickly before turning back to Tony.
"It's Bruce Banner!" He whispered excitedly. Tony nodded and a smile grew on Bruce's face. Peter looked like he was about to speak then he looked back at Tony.
"You're distracting me!" He said as he handed Tony all the envelopes. The avengers watched as he pulled the papers out of the already opened envelopes(I'm sorry I'm repeating words so much). His eyes grew as he looked at even more. When he looked at the last one, he looked back up at Peter with tears in his eyes. He pulled Peter into a hug which caused the avengers to be even more confused.
"What's going on?" Clint asked, ruining their moment. Tony wiped his eyes before handing the notes to everyone. They all gasped as they saw what they were. Acceptance letters from some of the best colleges like Harvard and so on. Everyone was shocked.
"How old are you kid?" Steve asked. Peter looked at him shyly.
"15 sir." Bruce's eyes widened. How in the world did a 15 year old kid have a chance to go to Harvard? They all looked back to Tony to see the most genuine smile they've ever seen on him. He pulled Peter into another hug, and what they said to each other made them realize Tony wasn't as cold hearted as many people thought.
"I'm proud of you kid."
"Thanks, dad."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Oof I'm depressed. Not from this chapter, just life in general. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you, in the next chapter. BUB-BYE!!