Pardon?

I got this idea from someone else, but decided to change some things. Tony doesn't know Peter personally, he's just an intern. I don't know if this is how anything works

Peter and his class were on their way to the Stark tower. If this happened more than two years ago, it would've been fine. But now he interns at the tower and no one believes him, except Ned who was with him when he got the email. Anyways, they were now getting off the bus since they got to the building and as soon as Peter stepped out, he was tripped by Flash. He fell down and his nose started bleeding. An intern he knew gasped and jogged up to him.
"Peter are you okay?" His class looked at them in shock, confused as to why someone actually knew Peters name.
"I'm fine Jessie. I just tripped." Jessie looked at him in doubt, but didn't question it. He pulled a tissue out of his pocket and handed it to Peter. Peter took it and walked back to his class as Jessie grabbed a basket.
"Hello students. My name's Jessie. These are your passes. You'll need to scan them to get in and you'll need to keep them visible at all times." He explained the levels as he passed them out.
"You have yours right Peter?" He nodded his head and pulled it out of his bag. Jessie smiled at him before turning back to the class. Jessie scanned his pass.
"Brown, Jessie. Level 3. Intern. Welcome back Mr.Brown." The class jumped slightly as the voice surprised them. Jessie just laughed.
"That's Friday, Mr.Starks AI. She does everything around this tower basically. Alright, your turn." Flash pushes through the group to go first. He scans his pass.
"Thompson, Eugene. Level 1. Guest." Flash smiled smugly. Everyone who walked through got the same introduction, just with their names. Ned walked through and then it was Peters turn.
"Parker, Peter. Level 3. Intern. Welcome back Mr.Parker." Everyone's eyes widened again. Peter just kept his head down and walked towards his class. Jessie smiled at him knowingly then started the tour.
—time skip—
"Now, for the end of this tour, we will be going to a lab to meet Mr.Stark because he wants to show off new technology for investigations.(don't come after me. I'm trying to make this story make sense.) Everyone began talking excitedly and it was giving Peter a headache. He rubbed his face and Jessie gave him a sympathetic look.
"Alright everyone, calm down." Everyone listened as they were led to a lab that was slightly bigger than the interns labs. Standing in the middle was Tony Stark. Even though Peter technically worked for him, he was still shocked. The man smiled at the class.
"Hello children. Welcome to my building. You know who I am, so let's get into this." There were scoffs from around the room and that's when everyone noticed the other Avengers in the room. Everyone was there.
"You know who they are too. Anyways, this new technology can compare DNA with any person in the world and the smallest piece of evidence. Friday is responding now, but when we hand it out they'll get a different AI." Everyone stares in shock as if they didn't think Tony Stark would be able to do this. He just smiled smugly at all of them then tells them he'll show them.
"This is a computer from one of the intern labs. We'll be able to see who used it last with this technology. Friday?" The response is almost immediate.
"Katlyn Jennings,20, was the last person to use that sir." Everyone gasped again in awe and Jessie nudged Peters shoulder. Peter nudged him back and smiled softly. The only ones to notice were Natasha and Steve. They just assumed the kid was an intern and this was a college class or the two were related. They didn't really focus on that. Tony didn't give them much information.
"Friday, does anyone in this room have similar DNA?"
"Yes sir." Tony looks smug until he sees all the confused faces of the students. They weren't related to anyone in their class, so they were confused as to who had similar DNA.
"Who are these people Fri?" Theres a slight pause.
"One of them seems to be you boss." Tony's eyes widened as he looks back at his team, who look just as confused.
"Who's... who's the other person?" His voice is shaky, but under control as he asked.
"Mr.Parker,15, student of the tour group, and level 3 intern." Everyone turns to Peter in shock and Peters eyes widen as well.
"Why is our DNA similar Fri?" Tony has a knowing look in his eyes after seeing the kid, but he needs clarification.
"DNA shows that he is your son, boss." The class gasps again. Puny Parker is related to Tony Stark.
"Pardon?" Clint asks loudly. Jessie just smiled at Peter and pushed him forward softly. Peter stumbles, but catches himself before he falls into the older man. The class is ushered out of the room and now it's just Peter in the room with the Avengers.
"What's your name, kid?" Rhodey asked.
"Peter, sir." Clint looks between him and Tony before he laughs.
"Okay I saw similarities, but the kid is too polite to be related to you." Tony rolls his eyes and so does Peter out of instinct. Clint gasped.
"Oh my god, he is your kid!"
"Shut up Clint!" Natasha exclaims. Steve sighs before he looks at the kid again.
"Where do you live Peter?" Peter looks shocked at the question, but answered after he clears his throat.
"Um, in an apartment, in Queens with my aunt." They all look at him some more until Natasha clears her throat.
"Alright. Well we'll leave you two alone for a while. Get to know each other." Everyone follows, except for Clint. He has to be pushed out.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm too lazy to actually write the long story that I planned right now, so you get this. I'm sorry. If you want a part 2, I can write one. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace