Pride Month

So, I was gonna post this yesterday, but I was busy panicking as I tried to come out to my friend. Enjoy.

It was the first day of 'pride month' and Peter was terrified. Why, you ask? He decided that he would come out to everyone. He didn't know why he was panicking. He knew his family would support him, but his brain didn't really process that and he felt like he was about to die. He woke up early because he wanted to tell May before she left for work.
"Hey Pete. What are you doing up so early? It's summer vacation." Peter chuckled nervously and May's gaze changed to concern.
"What's wrong Pete?" Peter took in a shuddering breathe and exhaled before meeting Mays eye.
"I don't know why I'm panicking because I know you'll support me but I'm still nervous." May gave him a knowing smile and nodded at him to continue. "I'm bi." May pulled Peter into a hug and kissed his forehead.
"I'm proud of you baby. I'm always here for you. Thank you for telling me." Peter tightened the hug before letting go so May could leave for work.
—time skip—
Peter knocked on Ned's front door and his mom answered with a kind smile.
"Hello Peter. It's good to see you. Ned's in his room." He thanked her as he entered. He shook out his hands and walked into Ned's room.
"Hey Peter! I wasn't expecting you! Do you want to build the LEGO black widow?" Peter laughed as some of him anxiety fell away.
"Are you okay man? You seem a little nervous." Peter looks at his hands before looking at Ned and smiling.
"Well, it's pride month and I jut wanted to let you know I'm bi." Ned gave him a smile and pulled him into a hug.
"I'm proud of you Pete. Now, how about those LEGO's?"
—time skip—
"Hey Mj, I just need to tell you something real quick. It would be better to tell you in person, but you're out of state, so..." Peter heard Mj hum on the other end, telling him to go on.
"So, I'm bi and I just thought you should know."
"I'm proud of you loser. If anyone gives you shit, let me know." Peter chuckled softly and they end the call. Only a few more people to tell.
—time skip—
Peter was at the compound and he already told most of the team. They were all very accepting of him and told him they were always there. There was only one person Peter hasn't told yet. Tony. He knew Tony wouldn't really care, but he was Peters hero. It was terrifying.
"I don't think I can do it Clint. What if he doesn't accept me? A lot of people already say bisexuality isn't real. What if he's one of those people?" Clint pulled him into a side hug and rubbed his shoulders.
"Peter, Tony adores you. You're his kid basically. He wouldn't want you to be scared to tell him something this important." Peter nods and stands up. He starts to walk out, but he stops at the door.
"What if I just wait to tell him? You know, to get a little more comfortable." Clint just gives him a look and Peter leaves the room. He walks towards the lab slowly and tries to calm his shaking hands. It doesn't work. He made it to the door and he was about to turn around until he heard Friday's voice on the other side.
"Boss, Peter is trying to enter. Should I unlock the doors?" Tony says yes and Peter takes a deep breathe before walking in.
"Hey Mr.Stark." Peter cursed himself for how shaky his voice sounded. Tony looked up at him.
"What's wrong Pete?" Peter began to fiddle with his hands as he looks down at his feet. Tony's eyes fill with more concern. "Kid, if something's bothering you, you should tell me. Whatever it is. If someone's bothering you, you need help with homework, anything. But you have to let me-," Peter cut him off.
"I'm bi." Tony stared at him for a moment before a smile spreads across his face.
"Thank you for telling me, underoos. I'm always here for you okay? I support you no matter what." Peter nods his head and Tony holds out his arms. Peter walks towards him putting his forehead against Tony's chest and his arms curled in between their chests. Tony wraps his arms around the kid and tells him that he'll always be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm too scared to actually come out to my dad, so I'm projecting. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace