Diaper Bag

"I lost my backpack," Peter says in the middle of dinner. Tony gives him a blank look and let's out a tired sigh.
"You lost another backpack? I bought you one not even two weeks ago. How does that happen?" Peter just shrugs his shoulders shyly and Tony orders another backpack.
—time skip—
"I lost my backpack again." It was three days after the last one. The team begins to laugh as Tony pauses the movie and turns to Peter slowly.
"How did you lose it this time? Someone steal it again?" Peter stands there for a moments before shaking his head.
"No. It kind of got burned in a fire." The laughter stopped and everyone turned to the kid. Tony stood up and walked towards him.
"Question, why was your bag anywhere near a fire?" Peter looks down at his feet for a few seconds.
"Uh, I was on my way home, still in my suit, and I saw this building. It was on fire. So I went over, got the people out, and my bag got burned. Oh, and all the clothes that were in it." Tony rubs a hand over his face and shakes his head.
—time skip—
Five backpacks later, Tony decides Peter will only get a bag for missions. And Tony will carry it the whole time. In the bag, he keeps more than Peter usually would because Peter forgets important things. It has noise cancelling headphones, sunglasses, sunscreen(because Tony is a protective parent), an extra phone, some snacks, a first aid kit, and sweaters for if Peter gets cold. The first time he used it, it was during a mission only he and Peter went on. Peter got real excited after seeing the bag. He thought it was cool. Especially since it had a cartoon Spider-Man on it. The first time the avengers saw it, they laughed softly. Clint actually wheezed though.
"What's with the diaper bag Tony? Why do you have that?" Tony just rolls his eyes as he swings it over his shoulder and walk towards the jet.
"Because Peter is a child who keeps losing his shit." "Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm running out of ideas. Help. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace