Perfect Father

~I have recently become spideypool trAash
Howard was confused. First he was in his lab, working on a new project when, all of a sudden, the room filled with a bright, white light. Now he was in a room he didn't recognize. It was bigger and cleaner than the room he disappeared from. He was still looking when the door opened and a man walked through while talking in the phone.
"Happy, you are supposed to be on your way to get the kid... Oh really? Then why does the GPS say you are about 20 minutes away from the school?... Snack? Yeah sure. Just get the kid." He looked up and his eyes widened.
"The hell?" Howard looked at the man confused.
"Who are you?" The man stared at him until Howard cleared his throat. The man shook his head.
"I'm Tony.... Stark." Howard's eyes widened and his mouth opened in shock.
"Anthony?" Tony winced at the name, but nodded anyways.
"How did you get here, Howard?" His father shrugged and explained what happened to him and Tony listened. A few, uncomfortable, minutes pass before Friday speaks.
"Boss, Peter is here and he has exciting news for you." Howard saw as Tony's face soften at the name. He tilted his head in confusion, forgetting about the voice in the ceiling, until Tony spoke to it again.
"What does he want to tell me Fri?"
"That's for you to find out Mr.Stark." Tony shook his head fondly as he continued to talk to the voice about a Peter. A few seconds later, the elevator opened and a young boy ran through, excitement obvious on his face.
"Mr.Stark! Guess what!" Tony laughed as Peter began jumping up and down. Howard watched in confusion.
"What is it Bambi?" Bambi? What does that mean? Peter blushed at the nickname, but continued.
"I got into MIT! They said I can graduate high school two years early and go there next year!" Howard watched as pride and love filled Tony's eyes. He pulled the kid into a hug.
"I'm proud of you underoos." Peter smiled until he saw Howard. He looked at him nervously.
"Mr.Stark? Who's that." Tony looks at the man again and sighs. Howard decides to introduce himself.
"Howard Stark. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand but pulled it away when Peters gaze hardened(is this the right term? Idk).
"This is your father?" He asked looking at Tony. He nodded while looking at Peter. Howard stood and began walking away until Peter stopped him.
"What are you doing?" The oldest Stark looked at the kid and then Tony.
"I'm assuming this is the same tower, just different." Tony nodded his head and Howard left the room with Peter and Tony following behind. After a few minutes of looking around, Peter led the way to one of the labs. Howard decided to ask about him.
          "Who's the kid?" Tony seem surprised by the sudden question, but composed himself and answered.
          "He's my personal intern. He helps with inventions and he has a room for when his aunt is working or we just stay up too late." Howard nodded, still confused. He was going to ask again when the voice in the ceiling, or Friday as he was told, spoke again.
          "Boss, you have visitors in the lobby. Scott, Cassie, Eddie and Mr.Wilson." Peters face brightened at the names. Tony smiled slightly until he heard the last name.
         "Let everyone up except for Wilson." Peter looked at Tony, smirking.
         "Fri, let him up." Tony and Peter looked at each other until Friday responded.
         "Yes, mini boss." Peter laughed as Tony began mumbling about traitorous robots. Howard was about to ask, but was interrupted.
        "Baby boy!" Then Peter was hugged by a man in an oversized hoodie. The man lifted him up, causing Peter to laugh.
        "Hi Wade." Howard didn't know what was going on. He opened his mouth, but he was interrupted again. He was starting to get mad.
        "Peter!" This time it was a little girl. Peter responded with an excited "Cassie!". He hugged the little girl and then two more people came in. They all hugged before before looking at Tony.
       "Hey tin-can. How's things?" Tony rolled his eyes and looked back at Peter.
        "I don't understand what you see in him." He pointed at Wade as he said this. Peter smiled and rolled his eyes.
        "That's none of your business. Let's watch a movie." They all nodded and headed to the living room.
        "You guys go ahead, I have to talk to him for a few minutes," Tony said, pointing at Howard. They all nodded and walked away, Peter hesitating slightly.
        "How did you get here?" Howard shrugged his shoulders before asking his own questions. He asked about Wade and the other people who were in the room. He saw Tony become angry as he said it was wrong that his intern was dating another man.
        "Howard, we are no longer in whatever year you came from. No one cares who's dating who. And if you say anything bad about that kid again, you will be leaving my tower." The older Stark was shocked. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the living room. He heard Tony let out a low growl before following.

         They were just a few minutes into the movie when Peter whispered.
         "Clint's about to get here." Tony rolled his eyes, but didn't do anything. Then they hear something in the vents. Howard would have to talk to Tony about security. All of a sudden, he saw an arrow heading towards Peter. He lifted his hand and grabbed it right before it touched him. Tony stood.
        "Alright, I was fine with this at first, but it keeps getting closer and closer to him, so Clint you better stop." A man ,who Howard assumed was Clint, came out of the vents.
        "Come on padre, Peter's fine. He's not bleeding or broken in any way." Wade grabbed Peter.
       "I agree with Tony. Don't hurt Peter or I will unalive you." What the hell is unalive? Howard thought.
       "Okay okay, I'll go. The others are coming later though. They're about ten minutes away." Peter smiled brightly.
—time skip—
         Multiple people walked into the room a few minutes later. Some of them seemed very familiar, but he couldn't quite remember.
         "Howard, meet the Avengers." They all looked at him and frowned. They heard stories and they did not like Tonys dad. They nodded at him anyways.
         "Where's Peter?" Natasha asked. The others nodded and looked around.
        "He's in the kitchen," Wade answered. After he said that, Peter walked in. He looked up and smiled, dropping the chips in his hands.
       "Hey guys!" He walked up to them and they all gathered him into a hug. Natasha and Peter began talking in Russian and it scared Howard.
       "Mr.Parker, Bruce needs your help in his lab." Peter got out of the hug and headed to where Bruce was. Howard had many questions.
—time skip—
         Howard was beginning to notice how Peter and Tony were much closer than and intern and boss would be. They shared soft smiles and were very protective of each other. And whenever Tony talked about the kid, he had a proud smile on his face.
          "He's your son isn't he?" Tony didn't even look up as he answered.
          "Not biologically." Howard scoffed and that caused Tony to look up. He gave him a questioning look.
          "It this a publicity stunt or something? Trying to seem like a person who actually cares." Tony growled.
         "Nobody outside of this tower knows about Peter." Howard laughs.
          "There's no way you actually have a kid. The kid would be dead by now. You wouldn't make a good dad." Tony's eyes widened and his breathing picked up. Howard realized he was panicking, but why? Then Peter ran into the room.
          "What did you do?" Howard looked at him and shrugged. Peter rolled his eyes, but they softened when they saw Tony. He walked up to him and grabbed his hand.
          "Mr.Stark, it's okay. I'm right here. Whatever your dad said to you isn't true. You're okay, dad." Howard's eyes widened as he heard the kid call Tony dad. Sure he just talked to Tony about it, but to actually hear the kid say it made it real. Tony looked up at Peter, tears in his eyes.
          "I'm sorry Peter." Peter shook his head, telling him he had nothing to be sorry for. Tony shook his head.
          "I'm sorry. I failed you underoos. I took away your suit and you almost died. I should've just grounded you or something. But I took your suit and you almost died. And then you did die because I couldn't kill Thanos. I failed you." Howard was shocked. Tony was genuinely upset at the thought of failing Peter. Peter kept shaking his head.
         "None of that was your fault. I was stupid the first time and the second time, nothing could've stopped that. But I'm here. I'm here and I'm safe and that's all because of you. You protect me. It may make me mad sometimes, but I understand." Tony calmed down as Peter finished. He looked up at Peter. He smiled at Tony and helped him up into a chair. The door opened.
          "Friday said Peter was upset so I got here as soon as I, oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." Tony smiled at him.
          "It's fine Wade. Thank you for worrying about Peter." Wade smiled back.
          "Of course. I don't want anything happening to him." Tony looked at Peter then sighed.
          "I guess you have my blessing in dating Peter. But I swear to god, if you hurt him, you're dead."
          "I would never sir." Peter was smiling widely. He hugged Tony before walking out of the room with Wade.
         "Goodbye future father-in-law!" Peter and Tony laughed silently.
*************
        "Mr.Stark? Are you okay?" Someone was tapping his shoulder. Howard looked up and saw an intern looking at him strangely.
        "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." The intern nodded and walked away. Howard was looking around and saw he was in his lab again. What happened to Peter? Where did Tony go? Then he felt tired and he realized it was all a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the ending was cheesy, but I'm having writers block. And I'm in school, so............. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace