Bullet

Basic, but that's fine

The Avengers were on a mission that was supposed to be simple. That's why Peter was there. They knew he was young, they just didn't know how young, except Tony. They thought that a simple mission would be a good way for Spider-Man to get used to working with the team. But, of course, this turned out to be a not so simple mission. They were surrounded and it was getting harder to fight off the large group of people. They were doing fine, but they were just getting tired. It was very noticeable because their fighting was getting sloppier as time went on. They silently agreed to fight until everyone was down no matter how tired they got. And they were almost done. There were only about twenty people left. They were exhausted and that caused them to not be on as high alert. When there were only about ten people left, one person who was lying on the ground pointed a gun at Natasha. Peter saw and immediately jumped in front of her, yelling her name. She turned around just as the gun went off and Peter fell into her arms slightly.
"Peter!" Tony screamed. He quickly got rid of the last few people, then jumped out of his suit and ran to the boy. He took off his mask and the others gasped. Peter just smiled.
"Hey Mr.Stark. Don't worry about me. We just have to get the bullet out and it will heal on its own. I'll just be a little tired," he explained weakly. Tony nodded then looked at the Avengers shocked faces.
"He's just a kid. Much younger then I thought," Steve said as Bruce pulled the bullet out of Peters stomach. Tony chuckled sadly.
"I know. The biggest problem is he's too selfless for his own good."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I can't think of anything else right now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace