3 times Relationships didnt work for Peter

*and the one time it did*
Gwen(12)
This was the first person Peter liked. He was 12 at the time, so he didn't think much would happen from it, but he still liked talking to her. They obviously liked each other, but they were both too scared to act upon it. Especially Peter. There was a person in his life that just made Peter hate himself. She would tease him for liking Gwen, try to get them together, then say he wasn't good enough for her. It hurt even more because he had to deal with it all the time since she would take care of him when his aunt was working. Gwen would say that Peter was one of the best people she's ever met, and how he's help her through a lot. They would always be in a happier mood after they've had a conversation, but that didn't last long. Gwen moved away without saying goodbye. They stopped talking. Peter never heard from Gwen, and it made him feel guilty.

Liz (13)
Peter didn't really like Liz until people started talking about how she liked him. The first time Liz talked to Peter was when he was wearing a shirt for a certain place where he would volunteer. They talked for a while and Peter began to have feelings for Liz as well. They talked a few other times, but Peter was a anxiety ridden teen who didn't know how to handle things like this. Then Gabriel happened. He would talk about how cute they were together and how they were the perfect couple, since they had very similar interests. He tried to get the two together, but that plan backfired. Liz suddenly liked Gabriel because he was outgoing and more attractive (at least that's what Peter thought). His self confidence continued to go down the drain.

Mj (14)
Peter began to realize he liked Mj months into being her friend. They talked about a few things like movies and random stuff that didn't get too personal. One day, Peter invited Ned, Mj, and Flash(he's nice for now) to the movies. It was Christmas break and they wanted to spend time together. They all had fun and Mj bought Christmas gifts for everyone and included a little snowman plushie in Peters gift. He couldn't stop smiling, but then flash texted him. He said that he liked someone and he wanted to tell Peter because he trusted him the most. Peter said he likes someone too. Flash told first and Peters mood dropped. Flash liked Mj. Peter said that he didn't actually like anyone, he just wanted Flash to tell him, then he made a joke of liking certain youtubers. Peter believed Flash had a better chance with Mj than him, so he forgot about it. That was the first time he cried over another person that wasn't family. His self confidence dropped again.

*******
Wade (16)
Peter was sitting in a coffee shop, stressing over his spanish assignment when he decide to take a break and go on patrol. He went to an alleyway to change and quickly began to swing away. Nothing much happened, so he was pretty bored. He began to think doing his assignment would be more entertaining than this, but then a flash of red caught his eye. He looked over and saw someone he's met multiple times. Deadpool (he's 17 in this story). He sat next to Peter and they just enjoyed the silence. This happened often, but they were okay with it. They just liked being together, no matter how cliche that sounded. Eventually, Deadpool broke the silence.
"My names Wade." Peter looked at him and smiled.
"Peter." Wade looked at him for a while then stuck out his hand.
"It's nice to meet you Peter. So, you from around here?" Peter laughed as Wade continued to ask questions he's already asked when they first met. That topic passed quickly and they began to talk about bands until Peter had to go home.
—time skip—
Peter trusted Wade. And that was why he was going to take his mask off the next time he saw him. He was nervous of course. He kept thinking he will leave once he sees that he's not the best thing to look at and there were many people way more attractive then him. He didn't expect what actually happened though.
"Wade, I trust you, so please don't make me regret it after I do this." He looked confused until he saw Peter reach for his mask. He grabbed Peters hand.
"Are you sure you want to do this? What if something happens?" Peter shook his head.
"I trust you." Wade nodded. Peter took a deep breath. He grabbed his mask and slowly pulled it off. There was a moment of silence and he was scared of what Wade was thinking. All of a sudden, hands gently grabbed his face. He looked up and saw Wade looking at him.
"You are so beautiful Peter." Peter blushed then slowly grabbed Wades mask, asking for permission. Wade nodded so Peter took his mask off. They smiled at each other and slowly leaned in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the first three things are personal experiences with changes of names and genders, but don't worry about that. The fourth one is obviously made up, but I think it's decent. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!