IDon'tKnowWhatToCallThisButEnjoy

"Rogers, you good? You seem a little... anxious." Steve turned to Sam and just gave him a small smile.
"I'm just really excited." Sam gave him a calculating look but let it go. A few more minutes of the team playing Mario kart later, Steve's phone binged. They all looked at him as a small smile grew on his face and he stood up.
"I'll be back in about thirty minutes." He left the room and everyone just stared at the doors he walked out of in confusion.
—time skip—
The team went back to playing Mario kart after Steve left. A few races later, they heard the doors open and laughter fill the halls. It went quiet for a minute before Steve walked through, still looking behind him.
"Hey guys. I have a special guest. Be nice to him and don't crowd around him. He gets anxious." They all nod their heads and Steve waves his hand towards whoever is on the other side. The team stares in shock as they see a teenager walk into the room. He looks around before his eyes widen and he gasps. They all expect him to say 'you're the Avengers. That's so cool.' But they get something a little different.
"Oh my god. Your Bruce Banner. And you're Tony Stark. You two are, like, the smartest people ever!" He looks back up at Steve and the man gives him a soft smile and ruffled his hair.
"Uh Steve? Who is this?" Rhodey asked as he shared a look with Tony. Steve looks at the kid and he nods his head.
"This is Peter. I met him at a HYDRA base." The teams eyes widen even more at the mention of HYDRA. Steve's eyes darken at the name as well before they fill with pride. "He's also Spider-Man. He uses what he got out of the bad for good." He puts his arm around Peter and the kid smiles up at him.
"How old are you Peter?"
"Fifteen, Sir." Their eyes fill with concern but Peter just smiles back at them and they can't help it when they return that smile.
"Alright Pete, do your homework before I let you nerd out with Stark and Banner." Peters eyes brighten and he shuffles to the table and takes out all his papers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I wanted to write something better for Steve and Peter but I'm really tired right now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace