Worthy

I'm seeing Endgame tomorrow. I'm scared.

It was almost one in the morning and Peter was finishing his homework when he heard loud screams coming from the living room. He stood up and walked through the halls and just stared at the adults that were in the room.
"Thor...I bet everyone in this room could lift your hammer," Clint said, unamused, while sitting on the couch.
"Alright. Bet." Everyone just looked at Thor before their gazes shifted to a now laughing Peter. Tony gave him the disappointed dad look.
"Peter, why are you awake?" Peter rolled his eyes like the teenager he is.
"I've been working on homework since eight. What are you guys doing." They all just looked at each other before smiling at the boy.
"We're gonna see if anyone can lift Thor's little hammer. Wanna join?" Peter nodded and sat next to Natasha. One by one, everyone tried to list the hammer and failed. Some got it to move, but other than that, nada.
"Alright underoos. Your turn." Peter just shook his head, not wanting to embarrass himself even though none of the others could lift it. Natasha rolled her eyes and pushed the boy out of his seat. He stumbled to the hammer and grabbed it tightly. He didn't try to lift it. That's why he was even more confused when it came off the table. Everyone just looked shocked while Thor had a bright smile on his face.
"I had a feeling you would be able to lift if man of spiders." Peter smiled shyly before putting the hammer back on the table and rushing to his room. Tony wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.
"That's my boy."

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: cliche but it works. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace