YouTube 2

"What's up bois! It's Peter Parker here for some call of duty commentary." He begins to ramble about his school and internship before he stops abruptly. He sniffs the air dramatically.
"I smell freedom." As he says this, Steve walks in. Peter points the camera towards him.
"Hey, it's the star spangled man with a plan!" Steve gives him a blank look and Buckys laughter can be heard from the hallway. Peter points the camera back to himself and does finger guns then the video ends.
Comments
Guyinthechair: ummm... where was the COD commentary???
BuzzBuzz: "I smell freedom" 😂 💀
BuckyBoi: Buckys laugh uwu
—next video—
The video starts with Peter smiling into the camera. He does a quick intro before turning it around. Roombas and a ton of other different types of robots were moving around the living room. Peter began to give them names before the Avengers walked into the doorway. Peter put the camera on them.
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." Tony rubs his temples and sighs as the video ends.
Comments
Jessie'sBoi: king
TonyStank: Tony looks like a tired dad. We stan
💀pool: y didn't I know you were home alone
TheIronMan: 💀pool... if you ever enter this house when I'm not there... I'm gonna throw you out a window
—next video—
               The video starts pointed towards the Avengers in the living room, doing whatever it is they're doing, when music begins to play from the speakers. They look up confused until Peter walks in and jumps on the table. He starts to dance as the team laughs at him.
               "Are you on drugs Peter?"
               "You know the internship doesn't pay enough for me to get drugs in New York." They laugh some more and the video ends.
Comments
Wa_ge: Why is he still cute when he's being an idiot?
💀pool: wa_ge because he's Peter.
Shmaptain: aaaand we're back on the drugs
—next video—
The video starts showing Peter writing on paper, doing his homework. He makes random comments every once in a while about how something doesn't make sense.
"Mr.Stark, I think I need to put my grades up for adoption." The camera turns to show Tony's confused face.
"Why would you need to do that?"
"'Cause I can't raise them on my own." Tony furrows his eyebrows as his confusion grows.
"You're at the top of all of your classes Peter." Peter groans behind the camera.
"Mr.Stark, you're ruining the joke!" The video ends.
Comments
Spork_uwu: Tony is the best dad
Flasher: stop acting like you actually know Tony. It's starting to get sad.
Shmaptain: Flasher are you fuccin' dumB?
TheIronMan: Peters literally my kid Flasher. Fite me.
Guyinthechair: did... did Tony just say 'Fite me'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I was in such a good mood then this girl said she didn't think my dog was safe because she's so skinny. WTF?? I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!
~Grace