Sleep

The picture above is my new favorite photo

Peter was visibly tired. Everyone was worried about him. He could barely walk straight and he blacked out during school and missions. They began to worry because he's been getting less sleep than Tony. And that's saying something. They tried to bring it up, but something always got in the way. Then one day, he walked into the tower and almost passed out. Steve sighed.
"Alright, Pete. You're obviously tired. When was the last time you slept? Or had a nap?" Peter looked at the wall in thought.
"Umm, my last nap was about four weeks ago? And the last time I slept was maybe two months ago?" The others looked at him, concerned.
"Peter, you haven't slept for two months? Why not?" Sam asked, actually worried about the kid. Peter shrugged.
"Spider-Man. School. All that jazz. I don't have time. I barely have time for Spider-Man." They look at each other and then Natasha looked at Peter.
"Peter, you need to get some sleep." Peter looked up at her then nodded.
"I know. I have a nap planned for a week after next Tuesday." Steve gave him the look he used for Tony and Bruce.
"Peter, go get some sleep." Peter shook his head.
"I have too much homework. I can last two more weeks." Everyone groaned.
"For the love of god, Pete. No you can't. We can do your homework for you. Go get some sleep," Clint said in his parental way. Peter looked up at them with tired eyes.
"I can't make you guys do that. I'll be fine." They sighed again.
"Well good thing you're not making us. Do we need to get Pepper to force you to bed?" Peter shook his head again. He stood up and began walking towards his room. He stopped at the beginning of the hall and looked back.
"Actually, could you call Pepper? She helps me sleep after nightmares." They all nod and tell Friday to send Pepper to Peters room.

~~~~~~~
A/N: Ya girl is emotionally unstable. I just preordered my 'Endgame' tickets. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace