Emotional jumper cables

The picture above... AHH
This idea is from tumblr so...
           Tony was emotionally exhausted. He had multiple meetings that he wanted to cancel, but Pepper said no. So now he was in the lab with Peter, trying not to get angry at the noises.
"Are you okay Mr. Stark?" Peter asked softly, as if he knew Tony was annoyed by all the loud noises of the lab. Tony looked at him and gave him a forced smile.
"I'm fine Pete." Peter gave Tony a disappointed look that could rival Steve's.
"No you're not. Do you need emotional jumper cables?" Tony laughed.
"What the hell are emotional jumper cables?" Peter stood up, walked over to Tony, and hugged him. Tony hesitated before hugging back.
"This is a hug, kid." Peter shook his head.
"Emotional jumper cables."
—time skip—
Peter was on a field trip to the tower, of course, when Friday's voice filled the room.
"Mr.Parker, emotional jumper cables protocol has been requested. Get to Mr.Starks lab if you can." Peter looked at the tour guide and his teacher. They nodded, saying they needed to follow him. The tour guide never heard of that protocol. He walked into Mr.Starks lab, the others looking through the glass. Tony was sitting on the floor, obviously having a panic attack. Peter walked up to him and hugged him. He whispered into Tony's hair, since his head was against Peters chest, until he calmed down. When Mr.Stark looked up at Peter, the kid smiled.
"I told you emotional jumper cables were important."

~~~~~~
A/N: I'm tiiiiiiiired. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace