I Was Joking

How does this story have 2k reads? Thank you!!!

Peterporker:

MrStank: in a minute

Peterporker: I was just kidding
MrStank: well I'm not. What do you need it for?
Peterporker:........
Peterporker: merch
MrStank: oh my god
—————
             Peter was sitting in the living room when Tony walked in. He looked at the kid, then to his phone, then back to Peter. He just looked at Tony in confusion before he felt his phone vibrate. He grabbed it out of his pocket and saw he had a notification from PayPal. He opened it quickly and saw that Tony did exactly what he asked. He looked at the man in shock.
                "I was just joking Mr.Stark!"
                "And I'm a billionaire. Take the money or you're grounded." Peter glared at him jokingly.
                "You can't do that."
                 "Um, I'm your father. Pretty sure I can do that." Peter just laughs.
                 "No, you can't do that because you can never stick with it. You always get bored without me in the lab." Tony just sighs before ruffling the kids hair.
                "Go buy your stupid merch or whatever." Peter gasped, offended.
                "It is NOT stupid. It is art." Tony just shakes his head fondly before leaving the room. He yells something from the hallways.
                "Also, stop calling me Mr.Stark kid. It's weird." Tony smiled as his kids laughter filled the halls.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm running out of ideas brothers. Help me pls. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace