Tell me why

Based off the picture above. Enjoy

Peter walked into the room, playing on his phone. He sat down on the couch and clicked on a YouTube video. The song started and Peter began to sing along.
"You are my fire." Tony, who was on the couch next to him, subconsciously sang the next line quietly.
"My one desire." Bruce was on the chair next to the couch, about to fall asleep. He continued tiredly.
"Believe when I say." Natasha walked into the room, sitting next to Peter while reading a magazine. She sighed and continued.
"I want it that way." Clint fell out of the vents, landing on his back. He stood quickly and yelled the next line.
"TELL ME WHY!" The others continued what they were doing, singing back unenthusiastically.
"Ain't nothin but a heartache." Clint sang much more energetic than the others.
"TELLL ME WHY!" The others looked up, much more into it than before. They sang the next line in sync, smiling softly.
"Ain't nothin but a mistake."
"Tell me whyyy!" Tony stood up from where he was seated on the couch.
"I never want to hear you sayyy!" Peter jumped onto the couch, making himself taller than Tony, saying the next lines loudly.
"I WANT IT THAT WAYY!" They all continued to sing the song as Steve, Thor, and Bucky looked at them with confused and concerned stares.

~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm bored. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace