Supernatural

Peter sat in the living room as supernatural started playing on the tv. He was just rewatching old episodes and he was now watching one of his favorites. Season four episode one. He wasn't really paying attention until the main man came on screen.
"Oh wow, look at my boy! He is a KING and I will defend him until the day I die. Lord have mercy. His eyes!" Peter began ranting about how much he loved Castiel(me everyday). The avengers walked in as he began talking to himself about how much he loved Misha Collins. They were very confused. Peter never really openly talked about his interests because he was scared of being annoying.
"I might be gay for Misha Collins!" This causes the avengers to start laughing. Peter turned around quickly but calmed once he saw the avengers.
"Oh, hey guys!" He waved as the avengers calmed down. Except for Clint. He was still dying.
"What are you watching Pete?"
"Nothing really. Just the best show EVER!" Everyone looked at him before joining him on the couch. The show was a lot more entertaining than they thought it would be, and by the time the season finished everyone was arguing over who the best character was. Peter laughed before he went to YouTube.
"What are you doing kid? We want to keep watching!" Peter chuckled.
"I think watching the cast will be much more entertaining." They all nodded as he clicked 'J2M funny moments'. By the end of the video, they were crying from laughing so hard. Then they just watched videos of supernatural conventions and they laughed even more and cried again because of how genuine everyone seemed.
"Wow. Look at Misha. His eyes are beautiful. Oh my GAWD! A literal angel. I'm in love with a 44 year old man!" Everyone started laughing again as Tony ordered tickets to the closest convention.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Supernatural is my life brother, so you get this. Also I'm going to a supernatural convention and I get to meet the man Misha Collins an I'm probably gonna cry but that's okay. Even if you don't like supernatural, I hope you enjoy this. As always I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!