I Don't Really Think You Have A Choice

When @starshipranger258 requested this, I don't know if they wanted this, but I hope it's not too bad.
TW: death

The Avengers were all on a mission. Peter included. Tony really didn't want him to come, but after Steve said they needed him, Tony realized it was true. So now, Peter was there while Tony tried to keep him away from the most dangerous parts of the fight. Peter went to take out one of the smaller bots when three of them hit him, pushing him back against a wall. He took in deep breaths as Tony landed next to him.
"Alright Pete. I think that's enough for today." Peter just shook his head as he stood up again.
               "We've almost got it Mr.Stark. I can keep going." Tony sighed before nodding his head and taking off again.
—time skip—
               They were definitely winning, so a few of them began to get a little cocky. They were messing around, but still doing their job. They weren't doing it well enough. Steve wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind him, so he was an easy target. Peter saw a bot start to make its way towards Steve as it raised its arm. Peter ran over and jumped in front of Steve as the bot shot him. It wasn't with a bullet though. It was like a laser, but more painful. He fell back into Steve and the man caught him and gently laid him on the ground before taking the bot out. He raised a hand to his ear.
               "Tony, Tony it's Peter. We have an issue." Peter was coughing up blood now and the blood coming from the wound wasn't slowing. Everyone ran over to the two and gasped as they saw Peter. Peter raised his hand to take his suit off, and when he did, blue was spreading from the wound into his body in a vein like pattern. Peter looked at it before dropping his head and letting out a sob. Tony walked up to him and put Peters head in his lap.
               "Hey Pete. You're gonna be ok. We're gonna get you to the med bay. Bruce will fix you up and you'll be good as new." Peter grabbed Tony's hand and shook his head with a soft smile.
"It's ok." A tear ran down Tony's face as he pushed away some of the kids curls.
"I won't let you die." Peter let out a laugh that turned into a coughing fit, causing even more blood to spill out. He looked back to Tony with shining eyes.
"I don't really think... you have a choice." Steve kneeled by Peter and he was followed by the rest of the team.
"We can get you help Pete. Everything's gonna be ok." Peter tried to give a reassuring smile but his face morphed into pain and he let out a scream. The blue was spreading faster under his skin and the hairs on Peters arms rose.
"You guys have to go. I don't think you'll... want to see..." Tony just shook his head.
"I'm not leaving you alone Peter." Peter smiled at him as tears fell from his eyes. He took in another shuddering breath and then they stopped. His eyes stayed open but the light seemed to fade.
"Peter? Peter you gotta talk to me," Tony said as he moved his hand to Peters neck. He let out a cry as he didn't feel a pulse. He looked up at the team and saw they were all crying. Even Natasha. Especially Natasha. Tony pulled his kids head to his chest and cried as he whispered into Peters hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: my bad. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace