Youtube

•I'm bored, so... here. I actually like this one tho

The video started with Peter hiding in a closet (same). He smiled and the camera and did a peace sign.
"What up YouTubes! It's ya boi. Right now I'm hiding because I said a no-no word and Steve is maaaaaad." He said, laughing slightly. Then a door opening was heard and Peter turned the camera towards the closet door. The door opened and Peter screamed slightly. Steve was looking down at him, disappointed.
"Language," He said softly. Peter laughed, then the video cut.
Comments
Lordhalpme: ummm..... who is this kid 😂
Tonystank: sNaCk
Spork_uwu: language
Jessie'sboi: how do you know cap?!
—next video—
"Yooooo! What's up YouTubes?" He did the peace sign again. You could hear a deep sigh from off the camera. Peter looked to where the sigh came from.
"What's wrong with you, mopey?" Peter turned the camera and Tony was now on the screen.
"Why are you like this Peter?" He asks annoyed, with fondness in his eyes (??).
"Ummmmm..... Probably drugs." He quickly turns the camera back to himself.
"I'm just kidding. Don't do drugs kids." You can hear Tony laugh off screen before the video ended.
Comments:
King-spoon: ???!!!?!?!?
DaAaaAdy: how do you know these people?
Guyinthechair: that's my best friend. Wow.
💀pool: ooooooooooooo? Who dis?
Shmaptain: DrUgS!
Oof_Oof: MORE VIDEOS!!!
—next video—
The camera was pointed at Peter and he was smirking.
"Hey YouTubes! Watch this!" He screams out in 'pain' and right after, multiple footsteps are heard.
"Peter? Are you okay?" Peter turns the camera to see all the Avengers with concern on their faces. He begins laughing and the Avengers look at him angrily before smiling with him. The video stops.
Comments:
Thot-police: that SMIRK!! 🤤
Vroom: king
💀pool: hawt. I need.
Flasher: nice editing Penis. There's no way you know the Avengers.
💀pool: flasher, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL BABY BOY??? Hbsbzhfjndnd
Spork_uwu: Oof flasher's dead.
—next video—
The camera is moving shakily. And is pointed towards Peter, who isn't paying attention.
"Look at baby boy. He's so cute. Owns all my uwus." Peter looks up and blushes.
"Waaaade! Stop." He tried to grab the camera. Wade points the camera to himself.
"He's mine. Stay away." The video cuts.
Comments:
Spork_uwu: YES!!
CountryDan: they are so cute! Wtf is this? I'm lonely!
Shmaptain: his blush!!! OMG! I may be in love.
💀pool: shmaptain ... I have katanas. Stay away
—next video—
"What up YouTubes! I made a friend." Peter does his usual intro then Shuri walks into frame.
"Sup boiiiiiis!" The video continues with them just making jokes, then they get an idea.
"Le gasp!! I have an idea. Shuri, do you think we could make lightsabers?" Shuri smiles. And she picks up materials and throws them on the table. The video cuts to them having a lightsaber fight then it turns the black with the words 'we made lightsabers' on the screen.
Comments:
Guyinthechair: I'm still your best friend right
Peter-man: guyinthechair Of course! We made you a lightsaber for the next time you come over.
Vroom: friendship goals.
TheIronMan: good job underoos. How about you use those brains when you're actually working.
Thot-police: HOLY SHIZ, ITS TONY STARK
Spork_uwu: thot-police you late boo
—next video—
The video opened with soft singing and the camera pointed at someone's feet. Then it shifted and it showed Peter sitting at the piano, playing it softly while singing along. The song was dying in LA by Panic! At The Disco. His voice fit with the song perfectly as he sang. The video was at a weird angle as if someone was hiding it. The song ended and the person behind the camera began to speak.
"You sound great Pete! You should sing more." The voice was obviously Natasha's. Peter turned to look at her.
"Thanks auntie Tasha!" The video ended.
Comment:
💀pool: I'm in love!!
Spork_uwu: ummmmm pardon? Is there anything you can't do?
Flasher: Penis can't do a lot of things
💀pool: BITCH I SWEAR TO DHDBDIXNHD
Shmaptain: flasher ... *sigh* you're dead. And an idiot
Cindy-Lou-who: 💀pool you're great!
—next video—
"What's up YouTubes!! Finger guns in asterisks. Today we're at the mall. We're gonna see how long we can last before we get kicked out." The video cuts to them walking around the stores. Peter and Clint were being idiots. Making messes and screaming randomly. The others were behind them, looking disappointed. Tony looked conflicted. Suddenly the video turned to black and the words 'we lasted 20 minutes!!!' Showed on the screen.
Comments:
Kingkongbitches: Tony looks like a concerned dad 😂
TheIronMan: that's because I am
Shmaptain: this dude legit said finger guns in asterisk verbally. I'm ded
💀pool: I love you and I am so proud of you! You're my baby boy!
TheIronMan: Wade, I'm gonna kick you out of the tower.
Guyinthechair: how do you get kicked out of THE MALL in 20 minutes?
Hawtguy: it's a gift young child
—next video—
"What's up YouTubes!" Peter said tiredly. His nose and cheeks were red, obviously sick.
"So.... I have a cold and the others are acting like I'm dying." The video shook and zoomed in as he said dying.
"I am now trapped in blankets and they won't let me out."
"We want you to feel better baby boy," Wade says as he runs his fingers through Peters hair.
"Don't touch him Wade. I'll cut your hand off," Tony says from out of frame. Wade laughs before pulling Peter into a hug.
"I swear to Go-" The video stopped and showed a black screen. 'Wade was chased out of the tower, but he came back later.'
Comments:
PadreTony: I love this!
Flasher: no one cares Penis
💀pool: DO YOU WANNA DIE YOU PIECE OF SHEKIDNDJFJ
anxiety.attheparty: when will flasher learn?
Spooderfriend: why is Wade so cute with Peter?! 💕
💀pool: it's cuz he's my baby boy spooderfriend
LanGuAgE: Tony is such a protective dad 😂 we love
—next video—(got this idea from tumblr)
The video starts with him and his aunt May.
"McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's!" He says over and over again. May smiles.
"We have food at home." Peter groans then the video cuts. He's now in the car with Happy.
"McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's!" Happy pulls into the McDonald's drive thru. Peter cheers, but he's silenced when Happy only orders a coffee. He points the camera towards himself, frowning.
"You're a B.I.T.C.H(he spells it out)." There's a gasp and then the video cuts again. This time he's in the car with Tony. The camera at a weird angle, being hidden again.
"McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's!" Tony smiles fondly at Peter before chanting as well.
"McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's!" The video cuts to his McDonald's bag and him giving a thumbs up. The video ends.
Comments:
Shmaptain: Tony is the best dad 😂
Hawtguy: ummmmmm, where's my food?
Peter-Man: Hawtguy up your ass
SteveRogers: PETER!!
Spork_uwu: IM DEEEEED LMAO
Fitz: This is the best comment section ever 😂
💀pool: I loooooove you!!!

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm losing my mind. This was fun to write. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace