Yeah, it worked.

Endgame spoilers

Doesn't really follow how they explained time travel and stuff
Instead of Clint testing the time machine, it's Tony.

               "So, you remember what I told you, Stark?" "Yes, I remember Scott. Can we just get this over with." Steve, Clint, Scott and Bruce all gave Tony soft smiles before turning to Bruce.
               "Alright in 3... 2... 1." Tony felt like he was falling, then he was flying, then he hit the ground, not literally. He groaned as he felt like his stomach just got twisted inside him. He took a deep breath before looking around. He saw he was in an alleyway and let out a sigh as he stepped out. He looked around and saw the familiar buildings of Queens. He took out his phone and checked the date. Two weeks before the snap and the day after the last time Peter worked in Tony's lab. He began his walk to the apartment.
—time skip—
               He let out another shaky breath as he knocked on the front door. There was some shuffling on the other side before it was opened by May. Her eyes widened in surprise.
               "Tony, I didn't expect to see you here. Peter said you had a ton of meetings today." Tony gave her a smile before looking behind her.
               "Is Peter here?" May noticed how his voice cracked slightly at Peters name.
               "He's in his room. Are you okay Tony?" Tony gave her another smile and nodded his head.
               "I'm fine, May. Do you mind if I go say hi to Peter?" May gave him a concerned look but nodded her head and opened the door wider for him to get in. He slowly made his way to Peters room, trying to ignore his shaking hands. He knocked on the door.
               "Come in." Tony's breath caught in his throat as he heard the kids voice. He opened the door and tears welled in his eyes as he saw the kid. He quickly wiped them away before flashing a smile.
               "Hey Pete." Peter looked up at him and smiled brightly. Tony's tears came back.
               "Hi Mr.Stark! I thought you said you would be busy today. You look different." Tony ruffled Peters hair.
               "I think I look the same. And I just wanted to check on my favorite spider-kid." Peter rolled his eyes fondly.
               "I'm the only spider-kid." Tony laughed sadly and Peter noticed.
               "What's wrong, Mr.Stark?" Tony just shook his head and pulled Peter into a hug. He tensed slightly in confusion but relaxed and hugged Tony back. A tear ran down Tony's face and into Peters hair, but the teen didn't notice. Tony hugged him tighter, then his watch started beeping. He pulled away and looked at it in sadness while Peter looked at it in amazement.
               "Woah, what's that Mr.Stark?"
               "Well, you were right about me looking different. I'm from five years in the future to you. I made a time machine because something happened and everyone had to fix it."
               "Woah, that's so cool. Did I help you build it? That would be awesome." Tony gave Peter a smile as he tried to not let anymore tears fall.
               "Yeah you did, Pete. You're the reason I'm making it." Peters smile brightened and the beeping got faster.
               "Alright underoos, I gotta go now." He hugged Peter one more time, then he was falling again.
—time skip—
               "Tony, did it work?" Steve asked as soon as Tony appeared again. He looked up and Steve saw the tears pouring out of Tony's eyes.
               "Yeah. Yeah, it worked." Tony stood up and stumbled out of the room and the rest of the team just stared in concern and confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is really bad, but I actually have a few ideas and I want to make sure I can remember to write them how I planned them. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace