...He's A Baby

I don't like this one

Tony, Bruce and Peter were all working in the lab as they tried to figure out what a certain piece of alien tech did.
"Tony, we shouldn't test it yet because we don't know what it can do. It could be dangerous." Peter nodded his head and Tony let out a sigh.
"Well, we won't know if we don't try." And he pressed a button. Bruce's eyes widened and he tried to turn it off, but then a white light filled the room. It went away, but Peter had to keep his eyes closed for a few seconds longer to calm his senses. He looked at Bruce and saw the man let out a tired sigh.
"Tony, I told you not to do anything." They didn't get a response. "Tony?" Peter looked over the desk and his eyes widened.
"Uh, Bruce? I think we have a slight problem." Bruce walked up to him and his eyes widened as well as he saw Tony.
"...he's a baby." Little Tony looked up at him with a pout.
"I'm not a baby. I'm seven." Peter and Bruce shared worried glances before looking back at Tony.
"Um, lets not tell Pepper. We can probably fix this within twenty four hours. Right?"
—time skip—
Peter and Bruce have been working for almost three hours. It was almost noon now and they still couldn't find a way to fix this. Peter put his head in his hands as he let out a sigh. He felt a slight tug on his shirt and he looked down to see Tony.
"Will you play with me Peter?" Peter looked at Bruce and the man just nodded. He looked back to Tony and smiled at him as he nodded as well. Tony's smile brightened and he dragged Peter towards a small pile of metal scraps.
"I like to build. And big Tony knows that tinkering with stuff can help you when you're tired."
"What else do you know about big Tony?" Little Tony continues to look through the different pieces of metal.
"He gets scared a lot. He always feels like something bad will happen." Peter looks at him concerned and the... kid... continues. "He also worries a lot. About a lot of things. I don't know exactly. He worries that he will make you sad or angry at him."
"Well, he should know that I could never be angry at him for long. Does he not know that?" Little Tony shrugs his shoulders.
"I don't know. He's still scared after the Vulture guy." Peter tenses slightly and Tony noticed.
"Big Tony also feels really bad when he says things that make you uncomfortable." Peter just gives him a smile.
"Well I'm sure I say a lot that makes him uncomfortable." Tony shrugs his shoulders again.
"Big Tony cares about you a lot. I guess that's why I feel a little better around you than Bruce. But you also make us feel safer." Peter looks at Tony confused.
"I make you feel safer? Big Tony, too?" Tony nods his head.
"Yeah. I don't know why big Tony feels safer around you. And I don't know why I do either because I'm not scared of the things big Tony is scared of." Peter just nods his head and continues to build small projects with Tony.
—time skip—
They figured out away to get Tony back to his normal age. It took longer than they hoped and it was now 2:30 in the morning. Bruce and Peter were extremely tired. Tony was fine because he fell asleep after seven. Peter woke him up gently and told him they were going to get him back to his real age and the kid just shook his head.
"I want to stay this age. Big Tony has to worry about a lot of things and he's scared." Peter lets out a sigh as he rubs Tony's shoulder.
"Trust me, I know. But there are people here who need big Tony. And I'm sure big Tony wants to see Pepper again, yeah?" Tony nods his head and he looks down at the ground.
"But big Tony is too scared to care about you. You're hugs are nice though," he says as he hugs Peter again. He looks back a Bruce who just nods his head.
"Well, I'll give big Tony all the hugs he wants. We just really need him back okay?" Tony nods his head and grabs Peters hand as they walk towards Bruce. He sits on the chair and presses the button Bruce tells him to. The white light appears again and this time, Tony is there this time. Fully grown. Bruce and Peter let out relieved sighs as Tony shakes out his arms and legs.
"That wasn't pleasant." He doesn't get to say anything else because Peter pulls him into a hug and Tony can't help it as he hugs back.
"You don't need to be scared of everything Tony." Tony let's out a sigh as he hugs his kid tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I've been up until 4 am for the past week. I don't know what's happening. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace