Thantophobia

The fear of losing someone you love

       Peter has lost too many people. He didn't know how much more he could take before he broke. He was scared. He didn't want to lose May or Ned... or Mr.Stark. He holds onto the people he has and he doesn't want to let go. He doesn't care about anything else other than keeping everyone around him safe. He will hold them for as long as they let them. He didn't want them to leave though, but if it's what they wanted, he knew how to deal with the pain. So when he saw everyone disappearing, he began to panic, thinking Tony would leave him. But then, he began to feel a tingling pain.

Tony
        Tony has lost many things. By death or choice. He decided to not get close to too many people after. He didn't want to have to deal with another person who he cared for leaving. And after the 'civil war', he was much worse. But Peter Parker somehow made it into the small group of people he cared for. He didn't want him to go to space. It was too dangerous, and the kid is too selfless for it to go well. But it almost worked, and Peter was a major part of it. He was proud of him, but then they lost. He didn't blame his Peter, of course not. It was the other one. But that wasn't important anymore.
          "Mr.Stark?" He turned around and almost lost his footing. Peter was beginning to disappear just like the others. He tried to comfort the kid, but his own facade was falling and he could barely hold himself together. He tried to help the kid, but all attempts were useless. Peter was gone. Tony was gone. He was going in and out of focus. He couldn't think straight. He lost another person.

Peter
He lost another person

~~~~~~~~
A/N: ITS MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY!! Anyways *finger guns* this sucks. I have too many ideas and I don't know how to put them into words. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace