Yeah, it worked part 2

Tomorrow's chapter might not be out by tomorrow so I'm sorry about that. Anyways, enjoy.

            Tony stared at the wall in front of him as he sat in his lab, trying to remember everything that happened. It wasn't that hard to forget. Even though he was alone, he tried not to cry as he thought about Peter. There was a knock on the wall and Tony turned towards the noise slowly. He saw Steve, Clint, Scott and Bruce standing in the doorway. Bruce gave him a soft smile.
"Hey Tony. Are you okay?" Tony just nodded then looked back at the wall. Steve sighed as he walked up to Tony and kneeled by his chair.
"What did you see Tony?" The others knelt by him too and he looked at Clint before looking at Steve.
"I saw my kid. Well... he's not really my kid biologically, but I cared about him. A lot more than I'd like to admit. I never told him." He looked between Clint and Scott. "I lost my kid."
"What was his name? What was he like?" Clint asked softly. Tony looked up as he tried to keep his tears from falling.
"His name was Peter." Tony's voice cracked and they winced slightly. "He was a genius. Smarter than me probably. I never really got to see how far he could go. He was the best kid you'd ever meet. No offense you two. He cared so much about other people. He was bullied in school. He didn't think I knew, but I know everything. He could've kicked that kids ass, but Peter didn't want the guy to hurt other people and he didn't want to hurt him." Tony let out a shaky breath and Scott rubbed his shoulder. Tony cleared his throat and stood up as he walked to the other side of the room. The others were about to ask what he was doing, but they saw him pick up a picture and then walk back over. He handed to picture to Bruce and they passed it around.
"That's Peter. He's also Spider-Man. We started the whole intern thing so he could be able to have an excuse for Germany." Everyone except Bruce tensed at that. "But then, after the Vulture, I offered him a spot on the team. He said no, he just wanted to look out for the little guy. But I wanted to keep him around because I was selfish. I offered him a real internship. He built a lot of your stuff by the way. Maybe if I had just let him be Spider-Man on his own, he would've been fine."
"Tony, you told us Spider-Man used to 'watch out for the little guy' in a onesie. If you didn't give him a new suit, he probably would've been dead way sooner. The Vulture was close. And you needed him in that fight with Thanos. He helped a lot. Even if he didn't know you, and he was on earth, he would've been dusted. You can't blame yourself for this Tony," Scott said as he looked back down at the picture. Tony let out another breath before sitting back down in his chair.
"Well, lets bring him back. We have what we need to get the rest of what we need. We can win this time." Tony grabbed the picture of him and Peter and set it down in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know if I like this one either. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace