Career Day

Because I'm seeing Endgame tonight and I'm scared. Here's some happy stories.

Peter walked into Tony's lab Thursday afternoon and Tony immediately knew something was wrong. Peter always hid his emotions well, but Tony likes to think he knows the kid. And he knows the kid is definitely upset about something.
"You alright Pete? You're quieter than usual." Peter smiled at Tony reassuringly.
"I'm fine Mr.Stark. Don't worry about me. It's nothing important anyway." Tony gave Peter the look and it caused the teen to sigh and drop into his chair.
"It's just that tomorrow is career day and Aunt May can't go because she has a double shift. I'm sorry, it's stupid. I have to go home anyway. I have a lot of homework." Peter quickly walked out of the room before Tony could say anything and the older man sighed. He grabbed his phone and called May.
—time skip—
Peter was sitting in his class, waiting for the day to start so they could get it over with.
"Hey Penis! Where are your parents? Oh yeah, they're dead." Peter just rolled his eyes and continued his conversation with Ned. Flash scoffed and walked away. The first parent was about to present when the door opened. Everyone gasped as Tony Stark walked into the room. A small smile grew on Peters face. The man gave his paparazzi smile.
"Sorry I'm late. You haven't started yet have you?" The teacher shook his head dumbly and Tony just smirked again. His eyes landed on Peter and his smirk grew into a fond smile.
"Hey Pete." He sat next to his kid and listened as other parents stumbled through their presentations.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: more cliche, but it still works. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace