Unofficial Dad Peter

Peter should've gotten there faster. He shouldn't have stopped to make sure no one took his bag. Because if he didn't, he wouldn't have to deal with a toddler crying next to their now dead parents. He calmed the toddler down and he called Tony. He knew something was wrong as soon as he heard Peters shaky voice. He drove to where he was as fast as he could. He was confused at first because Peter was holding a child and then he saw the parents. The guy who shot them was webbed to a wall so Tony didn't pay much attention to him.
"You okay underoos?" Peter nodded his head as tears fell behind his mask. Tony sighed and called the police.
The child cried every time someone tried to take the her away from Peter. Eventually they gave up and asked if they could watch her until they find her a home(I know this doesn't actually happen but just roll with it). Peter agreed, but Tony could see how sad he was at the thought of ever leaving the baby. Tony got Peter, and the child, into the car before driving back to the tower.
—time skip—

The avengers were watching from the couch as Peter played with the toddler, which they found out was named Camryn.
"How is he so good with kids? He's never had siblings has he?" Clint asks while looking at Peter. Tony shook his head as he saw Peter make Camryn giggle. How were they gonna get that kid away from Peter?
—time skip—

After a few months, they realized Camryn didn't like anyone that wasn't Peter. She would cry until Peter came back. This always became a problem when people tried to meet her to adopt her. The 'parents' would get scared until Peter took the toddler back, making her smile. But when Peter was in school, let's just say he got out early very often.
~~flashback~~

Peter was sitting in class when his phone began to ring. He cursed silently to himself and was about to press ignore when his teacher cleared her throat.
"You know the rule Mr.Parker. Answer your phone and put it on speaker." Peter nodded then rolled his eyes when he saw Clint was calling. He answered.
"What Clint? Don't say anything dumb. You're on speaker in class." You could hear crying in the background which confused the whole class.
"Shut up Tony! Hey kid how's it going? Good? That's good. So we may have run into a bit of an issue here." Peter sighed and rubbed his forehead.
"What happened now?" Clint began rambling until Peter told him he couldn't understand. Clint let out a tired sigh.
"I know I should know how to deal with kids, but lord have mercy. This kid doesn't like anyone that isn't you, so you're gonna come home and take care of your kid. Tony checked you out and Happy's waiting outside so hurry up." Everyone began to whisper after hearing Clint call the kid Peter's kid. Peter sighed again.
"She's not my kid. Also how can you not figure out how to take care of a kid?" Peter says as he begins to pack his stuff. As he does, Happy walks in with an unamused look.
"She might as well be your kid Parker. She only likes you. Now hurry up. I'm not waiting all day." Peter sighed again as he stood up, ended the call and apologized to his teacher before being dragged out by Happy.

When he got to the tower, Camryn ran into his arms. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. He looked into the room to see all the avengers looking like they just had the hardest battle ever. He laughed slightly and they looked up at him. They all sighed in relief.
"Thank god you're back kid. That child doesn't like being away from you." Peter laughed again before looking at Camryn.
"Hey Cam. What did you do while I was gone?" Camryn giggled before hugging him again.
"Daddy's home!" Peter froze. Sure he wanted to be a dad, but not at 16.
"No Cam, I'm not Daddy." Camryn looked at him and shook her head. She pointed at him again.
"Daddy." She then left his arms and walked away leaving behind Peter who was on the verge of a panic attack.
~~~~~~~
A/N: Part 2? I just thought this would be a cute thing to write about and I've never seen anyone else do it, so here you go. As always I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!