Chapter 100!

NEW STORY!! Peter Parkour and the fam//oneshots. Let's make this one sad
TW: mentions of rape, underage, they film it cuz they nasty

               "Hey Pete, come over here," Noah said as he waved Peter over. Peter was at Noah's house with a few more of Noah's friends. His senses were buzzing the whole time, but he thought it was just his social anxiety. He walked over and smiled at Noah and his friends.
               "Do you think you could go grab me a jacket from my room really quick? I want to start the pizza." Peter looked at him questioningly but did what he was asked. As he walked away, he heard Noah and his friends whispering and laughing quietly. Peter got up to Noah's room and saw his jacket on his bed so he went to grab it. He didn't expect to be pushed down onto the bed.
               "What? What are you-." He cuts himself off as he saw Noah standing above him, holding his wrists down. Peter tried to get out of his hold without giving away he was Spider-Man, but he couldn't. He looked behind Noah and saw all of his friends there. One of them was holding a camera. Peters eyes widened and all the others smirks grew.
               "We're gonna have some fun... okay Pete?" Peter tried to pull away again. Noah called over two of his friends and they held his arms down as Noah ripped Peters shirt. It didn't stop there.
—time skip—
               Peter limped into the elevator and leaned against the wall. He heard Friday's voice, but he didn't really hear what she said. Silent tears were falling down his face and he kept his head down. The door opened and he walked out, running into someone. He apologized quietly before running to his room. Bruce watched him go in confusion. He went to the living room and sat next to Tony.
               "Somethings wrong with Peter." Tony asked what and Bruce said he didn't know. The team shared concerned glances and Tony stood up and made his way to Peters room. He knocked on the door.
               "Go away." Peter spoke in a broken whisper and it made Tony's worry grow.
               "Can I come in underoos?" There wasn't a response, so Tony tried to open the door. It wouldn't open.
               "Fri, can you unlock the door please? I need to talk to Peter." He waited for the click sound, but it never came.
               "I'm sorry boss, but the door is already unlocked." Tony tried to push the door open again as he said Peters name again. He realized he wouldn't be able to open it. He walked back into the common room.
               "Steve, Peter put something in front of the door. I need your help opening it. I don't think I should leave him alone." Steve just nodded and followed Tony to Peters room. He tried to open it normally at first and it didn't work. He started pushing it open. It opened, but then it was slammed shut again.
                "I said go away. That means I don't want you here." His voice was louder since he was close to the door, but it was still quiet. Tony and Steve shared a look before Tony knocked again.
               "Dammit, just leave me alone!" Peter slammed his hand against the door and the two jumped back. They both let out a sigh and then they walked away. On the other side of the door, Peter fell back into his bed as he started to cry again. He was overwhelmed and he didn't want to leave his room.
—time skip—
               It's been three days and Peter hasn't left his room for anything. He hasn't even eaten. They would leave a plate of food outside his door and it would still be there hours later. They didn't know what to do to help him. He wouldn't let anyone into his room. Not even Ned. They were all sitting in the living room in silence when Friday spoke.
               "Boss, a video of Peter is on the internet." Tony looked up at the team and they all looked confused. He told Friday to put the video on the tv. It started and they saw Peters back as he was facing the bed. Then he was pushed down and he looked up with confusion and fear in his eyes. The teams confusion turned to anger as the video continued. Peter was being held down as they tore his cloths off. He was screaming and crying, but they didn't stop. Tony turned the video off before it got any further. Everyone's eyes were dark and Bruce was turning green. Tony's voice was shaking with anger and sadness when he next spoke.
"Fri, is Peters door unlocked?"
"Yes, boss. Nothing's blocking the door either." Tony stood up and made his way to Peters room quickly. He knocked on the door softly.
"What?" Peters voice was weak and empty. Tony wanted to cry. He opened the door and his heart broke even more. Peter was staring at his wall blankly as he subtly rocked back and forth. Tony slowly made his way over and sat on Peters bed. He reached out to put his hand on Peters shoulder. Peter flinched and Tony stopped. Peter slowly turned to Tony and Tony saw the fear change to sorrow in the kids eyes.
"Tony?" Tony nodded his head and gave Peter a sad smile. Peter fell into Tony and hugged him tightly. Tony hugged back just as tight and whispered into his hair as Peter sobbed into his chest. Tony saw the door move and he looked up to see Rhodey closing it slowly. He gave him a thankful smile and his friend just nodded back. Tony held Peter until he fell asleep and he stayed with him all night. Every time Peter woke up screaming, Tony would be there to comfort him and let him cry it out. The next day, Natasha, Clint and Bucky were out of the tower all day and when they came back, they had satisfied smiles on their faces before going into Peters room to comfort him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this story is done, but I have another one because some of you wanted more oneshots. So go check that out. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next story. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace❤️