Who Would've Thought

I got this idea from tumblr I think but it was *cough* starker *cough* so I'm gonna change a few things to make it irondad. Enjoy.

"I never thought I'd see the day," Josh, an old intern, said as he watched Tony examine the chains around his wrists. Josh looked at him with a smirk while Tony just looked unamused.
"Alright pal, good job. Can we hurry this up? I got places to be." Josh just rolled his eyes before grabbing another chair and sitting in front of Tony.
"You don't understand do you? Your AI is down, your security is gone and you're tied to a chair. You're not getting out of here. So, tell me where the tech is." Tony gave him a look and Josh let out a frustrated sound. He grabbed his computer and began to type.
"I didn't want to have to do this, but you left me no choice." Tony was about to speak but cut himself off when he saw the screen. Josh's smile grew.
"The great Tony Stark is speechless." He pauses for a minute and looks at the screen with Tony.
"That's your son right?" On the screen was live footage of Peter in his room. It was filmed through the window on the fire escape. Peter was sitting on his bed while watching something on his phone. Josh smirked again at Tony's silence.
"Who would've thought? Peter Parker. Smart kid, top of his classes, sixteen. He may not be yours biologically, but man does he look like you."
"Josh, we can make a deal. Don't hurt him." Josh smiled again and pat Tony's shoulder.
"Tony Stark wants to make a deal so a child won't get hurt. That's a headline. Now let's see what happens when said child, I don't know, gets attacked." Tony began to pull against the chains that kept him in the chair.
"Don't you dare touch him. I'll kill you." Josh just gave the man a smile of false sympathy. He picked up a mic and spoke into it.
"Go in." Tony begins to scream as the window opens and Peter jumps in shock. He tries to run, but the man grabs him. He begins to punch him until his nose and mouth are bleeding. He wraps a metal hand around Peters neck and begins to squeeze. Josh looks down and sees Tony trying to hold back his tears.
"Please stop! He's just a kid! Leave him out if this." Josh was about to speak into the mic again when the door busts open. They look towards the door and see Natasha standing there. Tony smiles at the girl while Josh backs into the table. She got Tony out of the chair then turned back to Josh.
"You hurt ребенок паук. Get that man out." Josh shakily grabs the mic.
"Leave the apartment Cole." The man on the screen drops Peter then exits through the window again. Josh tries to look up at Tony, but he's hit in the head with a gun, passing out.
—time skip—
Josh wakes up tied to a chair. He looks around and sees Tony and Natasha kneeling next to Peter as he holds an ice pack to his eye.
"Guys I'm fine. Just a few cuts and bruises." Josh watches as small smiles appear on the others faces. He realizes he messed up. Big time. He tries to move is leg, causing him to hiss in pain. The others in the room look up at him and fear fills his body. Tony slowly stands up, and walk towards him. He grabs a gun and fiddles with it as he looks to Josh.
"I told you I'd kill you if you hurt him. Who would've thought I would actually go through with that promise?"

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the first chapter of my new book Pardon? is out! So if you want you can read that. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!!
~Grace