Meeting BTS

Moons POV
———————
My manager knocked on the door of the dorm. Shifting sounds and then footsteps were heard on the other side before the door opened. When the door had opened all the way you could see a very familiar looking face........ Kim Namjoon, or better known as Rm.

Rm: Oh hello, Manager-nim!

Manager Pd: I told I would be coming for you to meet your new member, do you not remember?

Rm: Sorry, I keep mixing up my schedule. Um come in, the others are in the living room.

We walked into the living room and saw about five boys talking and arguing, but of course when we walked in all eyes landed on us. I mean who wouldn't be surprised to see your manager with a dude with a mask on.

J-hope: Manager who is this?

Manager Pd: He is your new member!!

Jungkook: I have one question, is he younger than me?

Moon: No I am not.

Manager Pd: You should probably take off you mask and introduce yourself.

Moon: Yea, sure.

Moon: Annyeong I'm Lee Moon-Sik But you can call me Moon

BTS: Hello nice to meet you!

Everyone was enthusiastic (Well except Suga of course). They tried to hug you but you backed away and told that you don't like hugs or really people touching you.

Who would've thought that a once abused kid had just made a new family in under ten minutes. It's fascinating at how life works.
————————————————————
Ok first one done! I know it's not very good but I'm new to this and I really don't expect anybody to read these and like these. I made this out of pure boredom and curiosity.

Also, he (Moon) doesn't like people touching or hugging him unless he knows them, gives them permission, or initiates the the hug.
Anyway bye!

Edited: 4/26/2019