It's Not Your Fault

I am using the witch version. If you don't know who she is go check out the chapter titled Female Character.
—————————————————
Here we are, the adoption center. My beautiful witch standing in front of me admiring the line teenage girls.
We were both excited, we probably could find a way to have our own child but she wanted to adopt. I mean so did I, I really don't like babies or children at that. I can deal with teenagers because I know how moody they can be, I have to deal with five siblings that went through it. I looked along the line of girls but one caught my attention. You could tell that they were displeased, and they looked like they didn't belong. After a second of thinking I realized what was wrong and grew quite angry at the woman that runs the place. Grace also recognized the problem and went up to the woman tipped off. I went up to them. "Hello there. What's your name?" I asked softly. "My name is Kyler." They said quietly. "I have a personal question but I do need to know the answer. What are your pronouns?" I asked. They started to tear up and looked a little shocked. "Oh my god! Nobody's ever asked me. I-I go by he/him." He said. I hugged him and grace walked back over pulled my arm. She quickly pulled us out to the car. "You're okay sweetheart. The paperwork is signed." She hugged him while he calmed his crying. "I know how hard it is not to be accepted. It's not your fault." she cooed at him as I drove us home.

(Minus the piercings unless you want them) He is eighteen and the other two are twenty-twenty three

(Minus the piercings unless you want them) He is eighteen and the other two are twenty-twenty three.)

I know we are young but we didn't want to adopt someone far from our age. But now I hope he will be more happy.
—————————————————
The person talking can be anybody from any girl group. I don't own the pictures or video. Later Peeps!

Fun Facts About me and my mindset:
•I can never see any of the Got7 members as bad guys. No matter how many times I try to write something with them as the bad guys I either delete it or rewrite the bad guys.
•My favorite creatures are Snakes and Snow leopards
•I'm an Aquarius
•I hate spiders and needles
•Bumblebees are adorable
•I was named after my home state on accident
•I go by my middle name Grace
•I don't really like normal cake but I love cheesecake
•I love Greek Gods