Aging

Steam had taken over the room. The mirror was hazed over, making the teenager wipe it off. His wet hair was pushed back so he could see.

Without thinking, he ran his fingers over the scars on his right arm. Not only the scars, but the newly formed scabs. The 'perk' of being immortal I guess. He couldn't even make out individual lines anymore. He had was so far gone at times, that his movements were to shaky to make a straight line.

For the first hundred years, being immortal was great, but he had witnessed so much death. His mind had become so immune to seeing it. He was just a rebellious teenager that thought the idea was cool, and it was for awhile.

Though, the remorse and regret slowly started to set in when it was to late. He realized sometime when he watched his first child die. It hurt so much, and it continued to hurt every single time he witnessed someone he loved or knew pass.

Once he had reached five hundred his emotions shut down. Every ounce of life in his eyes drained. The once beautifully vibrant blue had glazed over, only if you looked deep enough you could see the deep indents time had left on his now fragile emotions. Any small movement set off his flight or fight instincts. His immediate reaction to human interaction was to intimidate, maybe they would leave (and most of the time they did).

One thousand years. His years never showed a glimpse of aging on his body. By now the entire world knew of him. Who wouldn't be scared of the man who couldn't die and had never hesitated to snap someone's neck. He quickly learned after regaining a small amount of happiness that in order to get anywhere in this world is to intimidate others until they bend at your will. And that applied to just about everyone. Everyone except a demon named Alistar[this is my Oc in another story. Feel free to use any character you please], who always seemed to get under his skin.

After thousands of years of building walls to keep people out, here came waltzing out an incredibly bubbly demon who broke them in a matter of seconds.

[make what you want of this after this point. I'm ending it here because this has been in my drafts for awhile and I can't seem to finish it. Have fun with it. Comment or vote if you'd like, bye!]