Age of the Soulmate

Eighteen was the age everyone either feared or awaited with joy. You could either find your soulmate right away, or never find them and stay immortal.

Some could convince themselves so much to believe one person was their mate, that their body truly thought that the person was supposed to be their soulmate. (M/n) always believed that finding a soulmate was overrated, and lots of people would agree with him nowadays. Humans loved to lie about having a soulmate just to have an aesthetic relationship with a person that was way too plastic to not be a doll.

Others didn't even bother finding theirs. (M/n) had always enjoyed the immortality, so he went to every extent to make sure he didn't have a soulmate. He knew exactly who this was, but this person already convinced themselves that an awkward human girl was his mate.

His idiotic vampire mate had gone insane believing that turning her vampire would stop the Volturi. I'm fact, her being vampire motivated them more. With the help of (m/n), a hybrid, there was nothing stopping the death of Isabella Swan.

Nobody had known about (m/n) helping the Volturi, it was quite a surprise to see him smiling down at Bella, he looked crazed as he gave her a grin.

None of the Cullen or Hale siblings could move, they had never seen (m/n) use his magic. Hybrids were strong and were completely immortal, nothing could kill them, so trying to fight back wasn't really an option.

They knew exactly why he was doing this. (M/n) had been alone all his life and has felt powerless, so in order to feel of importance, he joined the Volturi. Since he couldn't die, at some point he would kill Aro, Marcus, and Caius. Fighting for power is something his kind had to deal with, they were normally content with the position they were in and never fought with wolves or vampires. Apparently some got bored too.

(M/n) turned on his heel and started walking to the edge of the forest. Finally Edward reacted, he cut (m/n) halfway and tried to punch him. As soon as he punched him, he regretted his mistake. Edwards hand felt like it was on fire. (M/n) just smiled at him, took Edwards hand and squeezed it.

This would be a moment burned into everyone's head. Not long after this Edward layed motionless on the ground. All of the siblings looked like they had a inner turmoil with their emotions. It was a depressing day, and will forever be remembered as,

'The Beginning of the End'

This title was now know throughout supernatural creatures. Alice was right, (m/n) soon killed the three main leaders of the Volturi and no one could protest. He was a better leader than Aro. The Cullens and Hales tried stopping him but it ended with a dead Esme and Carlisle. Jacob has been a mess, claiming that he could have saved Bella.

Nobody could stop it now.

———————————————
Sometimes I feel really annoying. Sorry if I am.