Reaction; Moon singing

Jungkook's POV
—————————
Today, since we had the day off, we decided to go to the park! Sadly Moon Hyung didn't want to come :(. As we were going about to walk out the door of the house it started pouring down rain. Looks like we are stay home.

Jin's POV
——————
As soon as it started raining we all ran back inside, but when we got in we all heard singing coming from the living room. As we walked into the living room we all saw Moon sing to a song I'm guessing he wrote and was drawing in a sketchbook.

Me: *Fake cough* Hello

He looked up with wide eyes. He looked terrified until he realized that it was us and his eyes softened.

Moon: O-oh hi. I thought you were going to the park?

Taehyung: Oh my gawd!!! Your singing is AMAZING.

Moon: Thanks, but are you gonna answer my question?

Suga: It started raining hard so we came back in.

Moon: Oh.

Jungkook: Back to what Tae Hyung was saying, your singing is amazing did you write that song yourself?

Moon: yes I write a lot of songs.

Suga's POV
——————
I like him already. His attitude is amazing, he can draw, sing, AND write music. How could you not like him.
————————————————————
Ok this was horrible I know that. I really didn't think I was going to actually continue this. I kinda just started doing this to make it feel like I was doing something productive. Feel free to criticize me but please no hate. Anyway, Bye!

Made: 4/26/2019