Meeting Bangtan

My manager knocked loudly on the wooden door, she was annoyed and not happy about them not being ready in time. The muffled talking and shuffling quieted down, and the door swung open.

The man in the doorway looked nervously between me and my manager, Min-su. She was giving him an irritated glare.

"Nice of you to finally open the door." Min-su said through gritted teeth.

"Min-su, don't be hard on them. They're clearly nervous," I stopped and look at the fairly tall man, "I'm sorry about her. She's normally nice, think it might be the stress." I elbowed her side and gave him a smile.

"Oh um, come in. It's cold outside, especially this early in the morning." He said, opening the door for us.

The other members, six of them I believe, had situated themselves on the couch or floor. They all had curious looks on the faces, trying to get a good look at me. I moved out from behind my manager and stuck my hand out for the one that greeted us at the door.

"My name is M/n, nice to meet you!" I said.

He shook my hand and introduced himself as Kim Namjoon.

My manager stepped out so we could officially introduce ourselves.

One by one they introduced themselves.

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

Apparently they were officially known by fans as BTS or Bangtan. I haven't paid attention to media lately because of practice and family matters, but their debut was highly anticipated by new fans.

My new arrival must have thrown them off, and Jungkook was no longer the youngest, his fifteen years of age against my twelve. Fans were confused as to why someone so young would even be leased out to a group this early, but I was doing this purely for my family. They wanted me to make my dreams come true, so they helped me here. My reason wasn't for money, like most. My foster parents are pretty well off.
————————————————————————
Hello beautiful people! This is a rewrite of my first chapter, so if you'd like to go read that cringe board go ahead.