Well Played

I knew it, he never loved me. I stared from afar as the love of my life kissed my love rival. We had been competing for his love. He started to date me but then he said that he also liked him. That him just so happened to be that stereotypical flirtatious playboy. I know cliche but he had stolen his heart and there is nothing I can do. They finally noticed me and they both smirked. I turned around and started walking away "Well played." I smiled and I could tell they were ever so slightly shocked.
————————————————
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. That memory again. I got ready quickly and rushed down the stairs and saw the picture of us three. When we were still friends. Wooseok, Yuto, and me. It's been a few years by now I'm really successful! I'm the owner of multiple entertainment buildings. I didn't really have to dress very formal so I was just wearing something simple.

And if you want you can exchange for this hoodie

I got a protein bar and walked out the door. The company is just a ten minute walk through a small and beautiful park. Once I got to the park and walked halfway through it someone called my name. I recognized the voice of course. It was him, but before he could get close enough I was back hugged by none other then Yeonjun. Wooseok stopped shocked when he saw the other four behind me pouting most likely because Yeonjun got to hug me first. I laughed quietly at them. I could tell that they finally noticed Wooseok. They recognized him from pictures I had shown them, before anybody said anything he ran away.

Wooseok's POV
—————————
I just needed to find the Circus entertainment headquarters but I couldn't find. I walked the a small park and spotted somebody familiar. I called his name but as soon as I did five guys rushed up behind him while one back hugged him. I realized I was going to be late and sprinted towards the general direction of the building. Soon I found it, I mean it's pretty hard to miss. The lady at the front desk told me what room my interview was in so I speedily walked to it. The room was quite big but it had to be since this was the owners office. I had heard he was nice and casual. I could already tell he was laid back because of all of the bean bag chairs and plushies scattered around the room. I waited for about another minute before he walked in.

Y/n's POV
——————
I already knew he had an interview here. He looked a little shocked but calmed down slightly when I went and sat in my chair. I couldn't blame him, I looked different from my old baggy pants and shirts. My hair is now like green and I had a nose and tongue piercing (If you want but I prefer it). When the interview was over he had pretty much gotten the job. I was walking out my office when he called me. "Hey y/n, can we talk?" "Sure." We were back in my office and he looked nervous. "That guy that was hugging you earlier, are you dating?" He finally asked. "No." I said as he sighed relieved. "I'm dating all five of them." Oh his face is priceless! "Oh o-ok." "If that's all you wanted then get out please." I said and he got out as fast as possible. "You shouldn't have played me, bitch."
—————————————————
600 words. I might update twice tonight if I stop being lazy and finish the little I have left for the other thing I'm writing. I don't own the pictures or video, Bye Peeps!