You Have to Guess

—————————————————Kings POV——————As I pulled up to my new school I smirked

—————————————————
Kings POV
——————
As I pulled up to my new school I smirked. "This is going to be fun." I mumbled to myself. As I got out of my car people were staring at me and girls, and some boys, were drooling. "You know it's rude to stare, right?" I said and they immediately snapped out of it and carried on what they were doing.

Time Skip to Class
———————————
The teacher had finally told me to come in to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Lee Moon-Sik but just call me Karma." I introduced. "Well Mr. Lee could you tell us what you are?" she asked. "Hm nah, I'll let you figure that out." I said with a bored voice. I didn't let her finish I just sat down and barely listened. So many scenarios are in my head of how they are going to find out.

Time Skip to a Few Days Later
—————————————————
I had made some friends all together there were seven: Namjoon, Jimin, Suga, Jungkook, J-hope, Tae/V, and Jin. Other than that nobody else. But people were hella frantic especially girls, you see they had taken me seriously when I said that they had to figure out what I was on their own. And let me say it's HILARIOUS! Even the teacher got involved. The only person that knows is the principal and that is because he can scan you and figure out your powers. But anyway as lunch progressed Tae finally spoke up, "So what are you actually?" he asked. "Hm, oh I'm a Werecat and Vampire hybrid." I answered. "Oh cool that's really rare." Suga said casually. "What's kind of cat are you, are you a domesticated cat?" J-hope asked. "I am most definitely NOT domestic, and I'm a Snow leopard." I answered.
—————————————————
Well there you go 299 words. I didn't go in the direction I was planning but eh. I don't own those pictures I got them from Tumblr. Goodbye Peeps!