Gods of the New World

Citizens watched in horror as they saw the hero's normally doe-like eyes narrow into a glare.

This hero was known worldwide and was loved by everyone. Absolutely no one guessed he would have been a traitor. Funny enough, he had also brought class 1b and the big three of class 1a.

All of them had grins on their faces as they watched the citizens they once protected weep and crumble.

———————————————

It's been a few months. Long and torturous. Many hero's had tried to stop them but they lost, sometimes it resulted in death. The city was falling to the will of the League of Villains.

The new villains, but were called Gods of the New Realm. The name fit quite well since some of them were given names of the Greek gods and deities.

Shoto had chosen his nickname, and was aware this god was actually a goddess. Her name is Khione, the Greek goddess of the winter season.

Katsuki was sometimes seen as Notus, one of the Anemoi, and controlled the summer and brought in heat to wreak havoc on the earth.

Izuku had gotten Achlys, she was the goddess of the mist and death.

Shinsou was Janus, doesn't sound that exciting, but Janus was the Greek god of Beginnings, transitions, and time. Sometimes Shinsou is also referred to as Pasithea, the god of relaxation, meditation, and hallucinations.

Last but not least, (M/n). It's only fitting he earned the name Apate, the Greek goddess of fraud, deceit, trickery, deception, and guile. Some other times he was called Ioke, the goddess of onslaught, battle-tumult, and pursuit.

They were making the world fall to their feet, literally. Everything in their path was blown to the ground. (M/n) had one sole mission, that was to make the citizens last hope crumble. And it was finally coming together.

The citizens had gathered around the outside of the U.A. out of curiosity, but they were meet with a horrible sight. Some of the worlds main protectors were gathered on their knees in a neat line. Each hero had a villain or two behind them.

Everyone had t sudden realization of what was happening and nobody was strong enough to stop it.

These great hero's were going to be killed execution style. Each villain had a reason to kill the hero they were behind.

Izuku had All Might.

Katsuki had Aizawa.

Shoto and Dabi of course had Endeavor.

Not even class 1a could help. Most of them had been murder right in the beginning because they were being too heroic. "Even if you're a hero you have to care about yourself. It's okay to be selfish, even if you have a duty to save the people." was something (m/n) had once told.

But now he's standing in front of the force field he had trapped what was left of the hero class. To them all it was really pathetic to see the people who were supposed to stop them from evening getting far enough to convince Mina, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero. But here they are trapped while watching helplessly while the people who they love are murder. One. By. One.

No remorse was shown, but that should be expected from the people named The Gods of the New World.

All hero's were on the ground some bleeding out some already dead. They all had slits in their throats.

It was a truly sad sight. Blood and guts had been blown everywhere. Some would say the villains had taken it a little too far. But this was their pleasure, a fun little show until they moved on to the next planet.

This was their jobs. Earn the trust of the people and get them to agree to a "Peace Treaty". This treaty was actually an agreement to basically hand over this planet to their king.

"Nobody reads the fine print anymore. They hear a good deal and rush into action."
-(m/n)