You Have to Make It pt.2

I woke up slowly. Honestly I wasn't expecting to even wake up at all. But I do have one question. Why would they save me. They pushed me away and hurt me in so many ways yet they rushed me to the hospital when I was giving them what they wanted. My theory is right, people only care when something bad happens. After this they will probably walk away and carry on what they were doing. I really didn't realize I was zoned out until someone cleared their throat. "Oh, I didn't see you there." I said rather coldly. "It's fine, but are you okay?" Jin asked worriedly. "I'm fine...unfortunately." I murmured the last part so they wouldn't hear it but with my luck of course they heard it. "Unfortunately? You could have died!" Jungkook yelled. "That was the f*cking point. I wouldn't have tried to overdose if I didn't want to." I said glaring at him. "Why, why would you do that?" Hoseok asked on the verge of tears. "Oh well it isn't like my dear "friends" pushed me away and hurt me." I growled. "I suggest you get out I don't think Mr. Lee wants you here at the moment." the nurse said pushing them out of the room. "I'm so sorry sweetie." "It's fine. Could you tell the desk person not to let them in please?" "Of course! Is there anything you need?" "No not right now." "Alright" she walked out and shut the door gently.

Time skip to you getting out of the hospital
—————————————————
It's been about a month and I'm finally out and healthy. The boys tried to come in multiple times but weren't allowed to. I have a bond with my nurse so I was allowed to keep contact with here. I walked down the street and zoned out until someone called my name. Of course they are here. Can't they get the f*cking message. "What?" I asked annoyed. They ignored my question. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "I made a friend in the hospital and I'm moving in with him and his friends." "Why can't you just stay with us?" Namjoon asked. "Why would I. I have friends now and I love them. I'm not going to stay with you all." I said coldly. They didn't have time to say anything because someone called my name. Perfect timing I will have to thank him later. "We were getting worried Moon." He said. "I'm fine Jackson." "Ok." He said. When he finally looked behind me he understood why I was late. " oh you all. Can't you just leave him alone?" He asked with a sigh. "He's our friend!" "Correction I was your friend. Now if you excuse me I'm pretty sure the other six are waiting and Youngjae gets impatient." I said. We both turned around. When we got into the huge apartment I was tackled in a hug. There six pairs of arms wrapped around me in ways that don't look comfortable. "You guys are suffocating me y'know." I said. "Sorry!" They all apologized. "It's fine! Come on I'm tired let me put my things down and we can watch a movie." Said they nodded and walked into the living room.

Time Skip a few months
——————————————
It's been a few months, the boys tried talking to me a lot but gave up after awhile. On the upside though, I'm in a poly relationship with the idiots! They treat me great, I love them.
—————————————————
Ok part two done. I have no ideas for this at all. I do have a book idea though. I don't own the picture or the video. Bye Peeps!