Family Visit

In this the main character is adopted
—————————————————
"Are you guys ready?" I asked nervously. "Yes!" everyone answered excited. This is a bad idea I can already tell. You see, I promised the members they could meet my family. Bad thing is, is that my grandmother is waaaayyyyyyyy to over protective. I'm afraid she might say something wrong to my idiots. The rest of the family already love them and haven't even meet them yet. My dads side of the side of the family is extremely nice and my moms side is nice but a little judgmental plus their humor is rude. Most of the time though my moms side is nice. We finally got of the car and walked into the house. Sigh, lets just hope this goes well.

Time Skip After the reunion
———————————————
I was right. My grandmother said something wrong of course. Which lead to a surprised group of idols and a angry family. It was kind of funny to watch my family try to hold in there madness but in the end it didn't help their self esteem. My entire family including me apologized and we left. "I'm so sorry for her, I knew something like this would happ-" "It's fine Moon it isn't your fault." Suga said. "I know but I can't help but feel guilty." I said sighing. "Could have been worse, but now we get to meet the others and see your brother and mom."
—————————————————
I don't own the photo or video. Bye Peeps!