Tag, You're It

There are some disturbing matters.
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
I trembled as he bent down and whispered the three harmless words, "Tag, you're it". To most people this is just a simple game kids play when bored, to me they meant hell. I've been running for so long, my whole body hurts, I guess I had no more strength. My vision started to get hazy and my eyes glazed over, he noticed this and took this as his moment and knocked me out.
—————————————————
I ran yet again this time my body could stand more. His experiments didn't work in his favor. He made a monster, now he has to pay the consequences. I shifted into one of my most used animals, a cheetah.

(Use the black one

(Use the black one.)
I ran until I found my safe place, an old waterfall only my friends know of. We are supposed to meet here.

I gradually slowed down when I saw them in the distance

I gradually slowed down when I saw them in the distance. They are really hard to miss. Jeff is always wearing a bloody hoodie, EJ has eyes with a tar like liquid dripping out, then you have the Link imposter (I that speaks for itself). As soon as they saw me I shifted back. Ej threw me my mask.

We all bolted out of there and towards the mansion

—————————————————
I smirked as I tackled the figure in front of me. He was surprised and scared.

"Tag, you're it."
Before he could say anything he was lying on the floor with blood pooling out of his neck. Before I left I carved my signature symbol into his stomach before I teleported out.
—————————————————
Slender has turned the news on  and was proud to see the spectacular headline.

¡Illegal Scientist Ethan Anderson Murdered!
Last night there someone anonymously called Pickens County police and gave them a tip of the murder. After an investigation and interview with the chief of police, it was confirmed that the killer was the famous Jester. The people are happy he is gone but are definitely not happy about who killed him. We will have more later.  - Grace Wright

Oh how sweet, bitter revenge can be.
—————————————————
Some of the stories from now in will have warnings. I have a few ideas and some will need warnings, some people might not be bothered by it but just in case. I don't own the pictures or video. By Peeps!