F*ck You

I will write two versions of this, I am also using the vampire version of my female character. Her name is Midnight but goes by Night. In the first version pay attention to the birds and in the second pay attention to the flowers, if you don't understand I will explain at the end.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I looked at all of the crying people in front of me. Ever single one of them was mourning, except me. I'm immortal, plus how am I expected to mourn if I'm the one who killed her. I had nothing against her, it was more of the fact that her use to me ended. She no purpose, and if I let her go she go spreading rumors about me being vampire. It would either be her getting killed by me or people thinking she is crazy and taking her to and asylum. Probably the same asylum she saved me from. Oh how ironic that would be. She was a doctor there that "helped". I wasn't in the asylum for a solid reason, I knew the people who owned it so they let me use it as a way to get food. After everyone had left I placed single white rose, her favorite flowers were roses. I might be a rude bitch but I will give her last wish. Am I sorry? Hell no. After I placed the rose down I looked up and saw seven crows, how ironic. Pretty little lies, goodbye forever Jisoo.
—————————————————
I sat in the chair of the clean white room. I was waiting for the worker to retrieve her. There was a panel of glass separating the two rooms. The door finally opened and two workers dragged her into the room. She sat on the chair, confused until she realized exactly who I was. This is pretty fucking ironic. This is the same asylum I was in and where she worked. A worker brought in the bouquet of flowers I made and sat them down next to her. "I'm not going to be here for long, I just thought I would give you one last gift before I left." I said. She read the note and glared at me. The bouquet had meadowsweet, yellow carnations, and orange lillies. She said, "Damn you, Night." I just laughed and walked out.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Her is the explanation.
Crows:

            Flowers:Meadowsweet: Uselessness

            Flowers:
Meadowsweet: Uselessness

Yellow Carnations: Disappointment

Orange Lillies: Hatred